Slack3r is offline Banned

Mass Dieting Around School???

I need some serious ideas about creating a Mass diet around my skool schedule.............i get up about 5:30 & eat...........Then i go to skool from 8-3:30...............I eat lunch but its so damn expensive(almost 5 dollars for shitty none healthy food) & the shittier thing is we cant bring our lunch.....Is there any snacks or mass Bars i can snack on? I know i should eat every 2-3 hours but its vertuallly impossible to eat good food between 8 & 4. When i get home is another story. I dont have alot of money to buy tons of good quality food. But i can eat none stop during this period. I just dont know what to eat or have any real ideas.......So plz help me out with this. This is the only thing standing in my way of my dream

~Slack3r~

chest6 is offline Banned
    cutting/bulking?

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slack3r
    I need some serious ideas about creating a Mass diet around my skool schedule.............i get up about 5:30 & eat...........Then i go to skool from 8-3:30...............I eat lunch but its so damn expensive(almost 5 dollars for shitty none healthy food) & the shittier thing is we cant bring our lunch.....Is there any snacks or mass Bars i can snack on? I know i should eat every 2-3 hours but its vertuallly impossible to eat good food between 8 & 4. When i get home is another story. I dont have alot of money to buy tons of good quality food. But i can eat none stop during this period. I just dont know what to eat or have any real ideas.......So plz help me out with this. This is the only thing standing in my way of my dream

~Slack3r~
    what kind of school doesnt let you bring your own lunch? or is "skool" some sort of slang for minimum security prison?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    what kind of school doesnt let you bring your own lunch? or is "skool" some sort of slang for minimum security prison?
    This is what I was thinking. How is that possible? They FORCE you to buy your lunch there huh? I'd leave schools if it were me or smuggle a lunch in

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Back when I was in high school I would bring protein bars, shakes, and already made tuna/rice/salsa with me in a backback. Every couple of hours (this was as a senior so I had some flexibility) I would take a 'bathroom break', 'water break', or 'go to my locker', and shove the food in. I would also bring in enough already made tuna/rice/salsa (or black beans instead of salsa) for lunch. I went from 189 to 210 in 5 months as a senior.

I know its a stupid ass rule but our principle is strict.........But ill be BULKING as much as possible & thanks for the ideas about Ur snacks dude ^ Any other bulking snacks plz help me out.

~Slack3r~

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Bring a container of peanut butter and a loaf of wheat bread and put it in your locker - you can scoop out a couple tablespoons with a slice for a bulking snack.

Check with your parents - if they are backing you up on your training - which I hope they would - have them contact your school and tell them that your sugar levels are erratic and you need to eat 6-8 meals a day to remain stable. They will allow you to visit your nurse to eat - the nurse should allow you to keep a cooler of food, or something similar. My high school offerred this to diabetics, etc.

MuX

Lol yeh thats definetly a good idea........I might just run out & take a bathroom break( )

~Slack3r~

Thread Information