305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Help me make the right choice guys!!!

Basically this semester i will attempt to be a full time student while having a full time job at the same time. That may not sound to crazy to some but for me its a huge step towards maturity.

Anyways my eating schedule/diet has been pure shit since the holidays and i need to get back on track ASAP. I have never been a fan of protein bars but at this point in time i really need to find a good one. I know most protein bars are garbage but a protein bar is better than nothing. So what protein bars do you guys buy. Theres just to many to choose from.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I LOVE pure protein. They taste amazing and have 32g. I stay far away from protein bars while cutting however

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I LOVE pure protein. They taste amazing and have 32g. I stay far away from protein bars while cutting however
    32g of protein sounds good. Most of the ones i found are in the 20's with mad carbs.

and yeah i'm not really cutting but i seriously need to clean up my diet and get back on track. The holidays fvcked me over and now this new job is seriously making it harder to get back on track. i'll check out pure protein now. wghich flavors do you prefer?

any other suggestions.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont remember the flavor..something along the lines of chocolate pb I think like most. Yup all the carbs and sugar plus most have around 10g fat is why I stay away while cutting.

Bump.... what protein bars does everybody prefer?

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i eat the myoplex i knewn they arent to good but i am also taking 13 hrs of school and working full time so thats all i can eat sometimes.i get the peanute cramel,and cinnamon kind.

Thread Information