autopia is offline New Member

Need to lose weight quicker

hey guys i have already lost about 5 stone (70lbs) i have been using clen , t3 and i have been using test anthate for the last 4 weeks, i do 2 hours of cardio in the morning, about one hour of weights in the afternoon and 2 hours of cardio in the evening, 6 days a week, i have i think a 90% protean only diet the only carbs i get is from semi skimmed milk i use for my protean shakes 4 times a day, i am taking 1000mg vit c, evening primrose oil, cod liver oil, multi vits till they come out my ass, i want to gain more from my weights sessions, i am seen good results from the test but wonder if i could use something eles to help with the weight loss and muss gains, thanks guys,

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    2 hours of cardio a.m. and 2 p.m. six days a week is severe over-training in regards to cardio. Fat loss has probably taken a backseat to muscle loss at this point. With no fat in your diet, that's pretty much a guarantee.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Whoa man back off the cardio. One 45 min session right when you wake before a meal should be plenty 5-7 times a week. You NEED carbs and you NEED fat. 90% protein is not healthy. Read the cutting sticky atop the diet forum main page.

autopia is offline New Member
    awsome.. that might explain why my weight loss is shit at the moment, also has any one else experianced really bad paranoia on t3, and clen ...

Thread Information