Thread: New Guy Here...

2Fat4Luv is offline New Member

Talking New Guy Here...

Sup Everyone... New Guy here...

I have Been Looking around for a while now and Decided to Join Up... My Interest Now is to Loose Some Very Unwanted Fat that I Reluctantly Gained Due to a Car Accident... Needless to Say I Did Not Fare too Well...

I went from Aprox 250lb (Fat and Decent Muscle Mass) to 315lb (Fat and Well... Fat)... No I Guess there is Some Muscle in there... I am Benching Aprox 265/270lbs... Not Sure of My BF% but I Cant See My D*ck and Barely My Feet Oh and I have Tits the Size of a 18 Month Pregnant Chick (with out the Lactation)....

Anywho... I have Been reading about ARR and How Happy eveyone Seems to Be about Their Clen ... I was thinking about getting the Liquid Clen/Taurine Combo and the Liquid T-3... I have Started the Morning Cardio (about 3 weeks Now @ 35 Mins on a Stationary Bike and some on a Tread) and have Been doing the Atkins aswell... The Atkins Seem to Be doing a Good Job All on its Own... Well More Like I have Been Doing a -0- Carb Diet (About 3 weeks Now)... I Will be Adding the Carbs Next Week... But I wanted to Add a Little Something Extre to...

What I am Looking for is:

1) Your Views and Opinions
    2) Other Supp Options
    3) A Hot (Bi-Asian Girl Friend and a Job that Offers $200K Per Year/401K and Profit Sharing
    4) A Safe Way to Cycle the Clen/Taurine/T3

I have seen Many Cycels But None with this Combo... Not say that this is Not Used... I Just have Not Found any Info on how to Cycle All 3... I Dont want to Take it Apone Myself to Build a Stack/Cycle... I would Not Feel Comfortable OR Safe....

So All Help will Be Greatly Appreciated!!!!!

Thx Guy!!!!!

2F4L

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    Im not the one to give you info on clen as i havent used it, BUT id say with the atkins to make sure you get a good amount of protein so you can maintain your muscle and not burn it off. Also for the cardio, i would just do a brisk walk on an incline for 45-60 minuites in the A.M. on an empty stomach. Reason being that it takes about 20-30 minuites for lyposis(the burning of fat for energy, basically) to kick in, and then after that the real "cardio" starts and you really start burning fat. As for the clen, im 100% natural and cant say i have tried it. Not sure if it is for you yet since your probably higher bf% and i do not know how well it does.

Anyway hope this helped
    AL

Oh yeah, another thing bro, dont let your confidence keep you down. If your constantly calling yourself fat ect, its going to hurt your chances of continuing with cardio and training when you hit a plateau. Look at everday that you stick on your diet as a good day and as a day that will in the long run help you lose weight. Staying on a diet is all mental, just keep telling yourself you can do it and that it IS possible...

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Check the cutting sticky at the top of the diet page, that will get you started in the right direction diet wise. Save the clen and stuff after you have your diet in check and a stable workout.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    haha...I can definately relate to your name!... You need to use the diet stickies and research a lot before turning to a supp like clen ...good luck...

^thats what i thought alot would say but i didnt want to say it incase i was wrong...lol...sorry

Thanks to ALL for the Great Words of Encouragement!!! It will Deff Help in the L-O-N-G Run (Pun Intended)... As for My Workout... It may be Simple for Now but I feel it is Going the Direction that I want it... I DON'T want to Burn Out by Doing TOOO MUCH right now... As for the Diet... I Know it is Not the Best or Most Adopted by You Guys... BUT!!!! It Seems to Be Working for Me... I am Supplementing with Multi's and the Carbs will Be Added this Week (In Limited Grams)... By My Understanding the Clen /T3/Taurine Works Best with a Higher BF% that is Why I am SOOOO Eager to Start My Cycle...

Get Back Guys!!!!

2F4L

Bump-a-Deeeeee Bump!!

2F4L

musselman is offline Junior Member
    You might want to ask around a little more about using clen with a ketogenic diet like Atkins... There are numerous threads in this forum that discourages the use of clen with keto... You might want to go high protein/moderate carbs/low fats instead

Not to say that I know why it is so (I love keto diets)... but from anecdotal evidence it seems to be the case...

Thread Information