Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

Need help quick..

Well, heres the deal. It all started a few months ago when i quit my highschool wrestling team because of lack of desire. Well, my school is a AAA school and ranked about 17th nationally in folkstyel wrestling. I was bulking but recently was called by various coaches and told i was needed back and very badly so we could once again win state. Well heres the bad news, i weight 166.5 on an empty stomach, and i need to weigh 152 by saturday, 6 days from now. I will probably lose around 4-6lbs of water weight my first practice back, but i woudl like to lose a good 3 or so lbs of fat this week. So i only have to cut around 5 water weight lbs a day or 2 before ( i know unhealthy, spare me though ive heard it all). So i was wondering, should i just do a cutting diet with r-ala 15 mins before my meal before my practice. Then eat carbs with some protein as my meal so i have energy, and then follow the rest of the day with pwo and mostly pro/fat other than my PWO, ect? As if i was working out. And shoul i jack up my protein a good bit so i can maintain muscle and keep fat burning at max while keeping as much muscle as possible? Well i know im going to lose a good bit of muscle but hopefully not to much, there is only 1 month of the season left.

Please give me any input that you can, and a month from now i will be back to bulking (sorry to spound, and others that i have temporarily let down after so many questions)

*Edit* Btw i have lost 14 lbs in 2 days before and that was extreme dehydration. Im trying to avoid that as much as possible because of my temporary strength and muscle loss. Also, what is a good way to lose water weight, i heard taking in so much of some type of vitamin sucks your body of water. Anybody who prepares for contests, please give me the secret to losing water weight quick.

Thanks,
    AL
    Last edited by Always Liftin'; 01-22-2006 at 10:04 PM.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    ok guess im on my own with this one.....guess im gonna be starving for a week or so...

Thread Information