Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

my bulking diet .. let me know what you think

Hey guys im aboout to start my first cycle of 500mg test e per week for about 10 weeks and plan to run nolva throughout.. MY goal for this cycle is to gain 10-15 ibs of the leanest muscle possible.. im currently 23 years old about 5'10 and weigh about 190.. i have an athletic build but i do have some fat in my stomach area..id like to get my abs showing by the end of the cycle if possible.. anyways heres what my diet looks like

8am-8 jumbo egg whites with 2 pieces of whole weat oat bread with sugar free jam on one and natty pb on the other along with some lean turkey

10 am-shake(45g pro) with 1/3 cup of almonds

noon-large ca of tuna with a serving of natural spinach couscous (33g carbs)

2- large chicken breast over couscous with broccoli

4-large chicken breast with 2 whole weat tortillas

6pm- large chicken breast over serving of brown rice with broccoli

8pm-protein shake wtih 1/3 cup of almonds b4 bed

I work out 4-5 times a week on the weekdays and plan to do cardio 3 times a week during the cycle for about 45 mins each..i also drink between 1-2 gallons of water per day. i also have clen on hand but debating whter too use it off n on during the cycle just to burn off some extra fat but then again dont want to hinder my gains all too much.. once again this is my first cycle.. thanks for your input fellas

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    If I was you brother I'd get down into the 10 to 15% body fat range first. You still need to post your PCT. Most use clomid

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    A other thing I wanted to point out was you wanted to do. Cardio 3 times a week. I wouldn't be doing Cardio if I was on Test E. I'd be eating like a mad man and working out like a mad man. You have to pick if your gonna Cut or Bluk. Alot of people think they can do both. Truth of the matter is you can't. I'd go with the Clen and t-3 first get cut then Start your cycle of Test E 500 with the nolva and Clomid and nolva as the PCT.

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    Hey guys im aboout to start my first cycle of 500mg test e per week for about 10 weeks and plan to run nolva throughout.. MY goal for this cycle is to gain 10-15 ibs of the leanest muscle possible.. im currently 23 years old about 5'10 and weigh about 190.. i have an athletic build but i do have some fat in my stomach area..id like to get my abs showing by the end of the cycle if possible.. anyways heres what my diet looks like

8am-8 jumbo egg whites with 2 pieces of whole weat oat bread with sugar free jam on one and natty pb on the other along with some lean turkey

10 am-shake(45g pro) with 1/3 cup of almonds

noon-large ca of tuna with a serving of natural spinach couscous (33g carbs)

2- large chicken breast over couscous with broccoli

4-large chicken breast with 2 whole weat tortillas

6pm- large chicken breast over serving of brown rice with broccoli

8pm-protein shake wtih 1/3 cup of almonds b4 bed

I work out 4-5 times a week on the weekdays and plan to do cardio 3 times a week during the cycle for about 45 mins each..i also drink between 1-2 gallons of water per day. i also have clen on hand but debating whter too use it off n on during the cycle just to burn off some extra fat but then again dont want to hinder my gains all too much.. once again this is my first cycle.. thanks for your input fellas
    looks like a cutter, if you ask me......FORGET ABS when you are bulking! That the #1 problem........cardio moderate at 1-2x per week MAX......

Thread Information