CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member

fat receptor inhibitor pill

anyone heard about this otc version of Xenical called Alli. just heard something of it yesterday. it supposedly blocks 25% of the fat consumed. normally i wouldn't pay any attention except i am familiar with the prescription version called Xenical. it is given to obese patients to try and lower their weight before gastric-bypass surgeries and other similar circumstances. the main sides are loose stools and that ur ass can leak oil like a faucet.

here's a link if anyone's interested:
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...ing-pill_x.htm

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Diet and Cardio will beat the shit out of that pill. I hate fat people that takes pills and get surgery to make up for awful eating habits as well as lazyness.

Sorry bit of a Rant

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    anyone heard about this otc version of Xenical called Alli. just heard something of it yesterday. it supposedly blocks 25% of the fat consumed. normally i wouldn't pay any attention except i am familiar with the prescription version called Xenical. it is given to obese patients to try and lower their weight before gastric-bypass surgeries and other similar circumstances. the main sides are loose stools and that ur ass can leak oil like a faucet.

here's a link if anyone's interested:
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...ing-pill_x.htm
    It's the first diet pill that is approved by the FDA...supposed to be legit..I saw it on the news today as well, but I would probably never use it.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    would never use either. just thought it interesting

Thread Information