Too Hungry On My Diet...Could It Be This?

In my diet I use tortillas and slices of bread mainly for my sources of carbs and I was wondering if I substituted them for mostly rice would I be fuller throughout the day? I definately need to feel fuller and control my hunger

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    mm not sure we cannot tell you for sure if it is your carbs source maybe you shoud post ur diet bruh it could be something eles

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    No question. Try eating less caloricly dense foods. Potato's,Rice, Yams, Oats, Cream of Wheat etc...You'll find yourself being much fuller.

um drop the tortillas, welcome to America. also if thats u in your avatar maybe u should concentrate on finding a good weight gainer shake. my $.02

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    um drop the tortillas, welcome to America.
    Bro little harsh there

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    whats wrong with tortillas man ??

chest6 is offline Banned
    its just a little tortilla..try a cup of rice or a couple yams

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    um drop the tortillas, welcome to America. also if thats u in your avatar maybe u should concentrate on finding a good weight gainer shake. my $.02
    yea uhmm I was born and raised here, secondly I'm a short guy at 5"6 so gaining too much weight wouldn't look the greatest on my frame, and thirdly...I am 100% sure I look 10 times better than you my friend, so my .02 to you is to get some more posts under your belt and most likely a little more knowledge in your head and then come speak to me. Thanks!

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    yea uhmm I was born and raised here, secondly I'm a short guy at 5"6 so gaining too much weight wouldn't look the greatest on my frame, and thirdly...I am 100% sure I look 10 times better than you my friend, so my .02 to you is to get some more posts under your belt and most likely a little more knowledge in your head and then come speak to me. Thanks!

Hmm .. After this statement I dont know how much help you will ever get here... Based on that why you even posting here pal??

If you are happy with your gains at present .. dont change anything ... Do what works for you and know one else ... get to know your body, what puts weight on and what takes it off..

Oh and your comment about posts.... Some of us dont use this site as a chat room.. Our comments are select and useful, not mindless chatter.. but some is used loosely..

Markymark
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 01-26-2006 at 11:35 AM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0

OUCH!

Seriously bro, i truly think you could fit a good 300lbs on your frame easy, why not try?

Ok now seriously: Like said above, switch your carb sources around. I like sweet potatoes and usually have them PPWO but SteveO stated he used Oats and i have been using that and have found that to be a good option for PPWO. Never thought of it before.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-26-2006 at 01:32 PM.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Alright Fella's enough of the BS

Thread Information