spound is offline Anabolic Member

here is my bulking diet right now

Here are a couple sample days of what I am eating, Please critique them as needed, I don't knwo the breakdowns, but here is what I have been eating. I started a test/deca /a-bomb cycle about 4 wks ago at about 235-240 and amd sitting at roughly around 250lbs now after the 4 weeks, and jsut dropped the a-bombs. Oh yea, PWO slin too
    Day 1 (non-training, just cardio):
    Meal#:
    1.) 2 scoops whey isolate, 1 cups oatmeal
    2.) 9 eggwhites, 3 whole eggs, 1.5 cups oatmeal
    3.) .5lbs lean ground beef, 1 fat free slice of cheese, 1cup
    asparagus
    4.) 2 cans tuna, 3 scoops miracle whip, hot sauce
    5.) .5lb lean beef, 1 fat free cheese slice, 1c asparagus
    Cardio: 30 min. elliptical
    6.) 10 eggwhites, 2 whole eggs, 15 almonds
    7.) 2 scoops whey isolate, 1.5 c oatmeal, 3 fish oil caps
    8.) 1 can tuna, 2 tbs natty Peanut butter, 1 c oatmeal
    9.) 12-14 oz. grilled chicken, 1c asparagus, 1 cup oats

Day 2: Training day:
    1.) 3 whole eggs, 3 whites, 1 slice fat free cheese, 1.5 cups
    oatmeal, 1 scoop of whey
    2.) .5 lb beef, 1 c asparagus, 1.5 cups oatmeal hot sauce
    3.) chicken burrito w/ 6 oz chicken, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup black
    beans, romaine lettuce
    4.) .5 lb lean ground beef, 1 c asparagus, 1.5c oats
    LIFT
    5.) PWO: 3 scoops whey, 45g maltodextrine, 25 dextrose, 12iu slin
    6.) 13 eggwhites, 1 cup oats
    7.) 2 scoops whey, 4 fish oil tablets
    8.) 6 oz ground venison, 1/2 cup chilli
    9.) .5 lb lean beef, 1 cup asparagus
    10.) 2 scoops whey, 1 tbs of flax oil

Day 3: Non training day, no cardio:
    1.) 9 eggwhites, 2 whole eggs, 1.5 c oats
    2.) .5 lb ground beef, 1 1/2 large sweet potatoes, 1 cup brocolli
    (sp)
    3.) 2 sccop whey 1 tbs flax
    4.) .5 lbs lean beef, 1 1/2 large sweet potatoes, 1 cup brocolli
    5.) 2 cans tuna, 3 tbs natty PB
    CARDIO: 30 min on elliptical
    6.) 9 eggwhites, 2 whjole eggs, 15 almonds
    7.) .5 lb lean ground beef, 1 slice fat free cheese, 1 c oats, 1/2c
    brocolli
    8.) 12 oz salmon cooked in olive oil, 2 cups broccoli
    9.) 1 scoop whey, 1/2 sweet potatoe.

I feel like I am eating right, but don't know if I am eating too
    much, or if anythign needs to be changed or what? Trying to keep the cals clean as possible. I am training 3
    days a week (using IRON MAN"S HIT TRAINING), and doing cardio a maximum of 3 days a week for just
    30 minutes to keep fat down, usually two days a week though.

I would like to
    reach the 260 lbs range after this cycle. I am running 600mg of
    test cypionate (wks 1-12), 400mg deca (wks 1-10),and 50mg anadrol
    ED (wks 1-4).

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS THANKS!!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I'm not the guy you're probably lookin for here, but I think that looks pretty good IMO. Looks really clean and with the AAS I don't think you are eating too much with your few cardio sessions a week.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    I'm not the guy you're probably lookin for here, but I think that looks pretty good IMO. Looks really clean and with the AAS I don't think you are eating too much with your few cardio sessions a week.
    Hey man, it's cool I keep an open mind about everyone's thoughts, thanks for giving me yours!

Kurz is offline Member
    1/2 cup chilli

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    1/2 cup chilli

Kurz is offline Member
    just funny.....tis all...1/2 cup chilli? thats a mouthful......crank that up!

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    dude, you're a horse

just funny.....tis all...1/2 cup chilli? thats a mouthful......crank that up!
    It was chilli made with lean venison meat. I used it to flavor up the venison steak/ground burger I was eating...it was good too Maybe it was closer to 1 cup? lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HOW DO U EAT SO OFTEN ><
    i would so DIE 10 times over im SO happy w/ 6meals and pwo shake

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    HOW DO U EAT SO OFTEN ><
    i would so DIE 10 times over im SO happy w/ 6meals and pwo shake
    so I can get the cals in. You see how thin my torso is in my avatar? I have trouble squezzing it all down. I can't take in 6 huge meals a day I have to eat smaller meals. I dunno, maybe it's just mental, but I feel like I am shrinking if I dont at least every 1.5-2 hrs. I hate it too, it makes me a slave to eating ! LOL

How do you think the diet looks though Tai?

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    so I can get the cals in. You see how thin my torso is in my avatar? I have trouble squezzing it all down. I can't take in 6 huge meals a day I have to eat smaller meals. I dunno, maybe it's just mental, but I feel like I am shrinking if I dont at least every 1.5-2 hrs. I hate it too, it makes me a slave to eating ! LOL

How do you think the diet looks though Tai?
    i dunno >< it looks good but theres TOO MUCH SHIT THERE FOR ME TO SORT OUT >< i get to meal 3 and ADD kicks in

Kurz is offline Member
    How bloated are you from 6 cups of oats a day? Damn...I have trouble with one.....dry measure, I'm assuming,......are you in school? How do u eat so much so often and where are all the cheat meals???? bf% around 10ish? You got room to spare.....cheat all weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrad330
    dude, you're a horse
    no shit dude, i could never imagine squeezing that much into a training day, let alone those other non training days. looks great to me

Kurz is offline Member
    training day, do me a flavor and post times for each meal....damn you got me curious....

How bloated are you from 6 cups of oats a day? Damn...I have trouble with one.....dry measure, I'm assuming,......are you in school? How do u eat so much so often and where are all the cheat meals???? bf% around 10ish? You got room to spare.....cheat all weekend?
    Yea, I get pretty damn bloated on all that oatmeal, although now that school has started back up a lot of that oatmeal is replaced with brown rice or sweet potatoes. Carbs make me grow like a mother focker LOL!! Yes, the oatmeal is dry measured too, I usually jsut blend it up in my shakes though. Yes, I am in school and the way I eat so much is I am on a meal plan here. THey have 4 dining halls located all around classes, so if I have a break in b/t classes I go right in and pound a couple baked chickens and rice and veggies, if I don't have a break, then I bring a shake with oats in it.. Although now that classes have actually started back up, I am around 8ish meals per day, sometimes 7 on non-training days.

My bodyfat is not as lean as it is in my avatar anymore...I was about 9-10% BF there at about 234lbs (last summer), and now I am about 12-14% BF at 252lbs AND BULKING. I would liek to do a comp. this summer, but I have been saying that for a while..I need to grow soem balls

As far as cheat meals, I have found that the amoutn of clean food I am eating right now allows almost no room for cheat meals,,,bc any extra cals are gonna put on fat, especially if they are dirty cals. Every now in then I will have some hto wings with a meal, or some fries, or ill have a burrito from chipotle or soemthing, but I never have room for junk after eating all this clean food. You think I should add in some more cheat meals?

training day, do me a flavor and post times for each meal....damn you got me curious....
    Alright, I will record times tommorrow since tommorrow is a training day...and record what I eat. It usually breaks down to about every 1.5 hrs. It gets old, but I have sick metabolism...four years ago I was 155lbs at the same height (6 foot 2)

Kurz is offline Member
    cardio? You gotta splurge on the weekends with all the poooootttiiieeessssss....beers, women.....etc.

u on cycle? what's your best mass and lean cycle?

I do cardio about 2 times per week while bulking....either level 15 on the elliptical for 30 minutes, or I walk on the treadmill at an incline around 10% and 3.0-3.2 MPH for 30 min. in the evening.

Yes, I am on cycle right now AS IT STATES IN MY FIRST POST.

I respond best to a cycle with test as a base, some deca , and some kind of strong oral. When cutting I like to use tren and anavar is good too. I feel gear use has a lot to do with having an upper level physique, but I do not feel the choice of drugs used matters all that much. Cycling is not rocket science.

cardio? You gotta splurge on the weekends with all the poooootttiiieeessssss....beers, women.....etc.

u on cycle? what's your best mass and lean cycle?

Yes, I love women, but as far as drinking, I only have a couple beers one night a week or every other week, and I only reach a drunken state about once a month....but dont get "trashed" unless it's new years or something. I get really hung over and I hate being hung over.

Spound, you are the man...
    damn i am impressed...
    if it isnt too much trouble couldn't you pm me about how you run the cylce you say you are on exactly?, some of that stuff confuses me and im just wanting the knowledge.

I do cardio about 2 times per week while bulking....either level 15 on the elliptical for 30 minutes, or I walk on the treadmill at an incline around 10% and 3.0-3.2 MPH for 30 min. in the evening.

Yes, I am on cycle right now AS IT STATES IN MY FIRST POST.

I respond best to a cycle with test as a base, some deca, and some kind of strong oral. When cutting I like to use tren and anavar is good too. I feel gear use has a lot to do with having an upper level physique, but I do not feel the choice of drugs used matters all that much. Cycling is not rocket science.
    Im just curious what your heart rate gets to while doing that cardio? if THAT is 65-70% MHR then damn....im outta shape!!

You gotta splurge on the weekends with all the poooootttiiieeessssss....beers, women.....etc.
    what is that? is that some kinda slang for something (i dont get out much)

Yes, I love women, but as far as drinking, I only have a couple beers one night a week or every other week, and I only reach a drunken state about once a month....but dont get "trashed" unless it's new years or something. I get really hung over and I hate being hung over
    I'm not trying to be a bitch here, I just really want to know...I thought you werent supposed to drink at all when on cycle...? If that is or isnt true...why do people say that?
    Last edited by xtinaunasty; 01-27-2006 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    Im just curious what your heart rate gets to while doing that cardio? if THAT is 65-70% MHR then damn....im outta shape!!
    shit that aint nothing, i break a sweat just moving from my car to my living room ><
    me neither.. i was born a hermit and that i shall stay, but i think it is either "Pew'Tang" a Female body part THINGY or "PAR TAY" something i havnt done in 7years
    I'm not trying to be a bitch here, I just really want to know...I thought you werent supposed to drink at all when on cycle...? If that is or isnt true...why do people say that?
    i drink on cycle (i DRINK SLOW and never more than 2 bears or 1 jack'n'coke-i kan make 1 beer last 1 hour, people call me a pussy ) mostly for the reason im ALWAYS ON but when ever im using any type of oral 17aa NO MATTER HOW MILD of a compound i will not touch an alcoholic beverage. its all about moderation anywho'.

Also- drinkning while on tren or any other compound that greatly increases blood pressure is not the BRIGHTEST THING TO DO but it is the ONLY WAY FOR ME TO COPE W/ MY WOMAN when she is on that EVIL GREEN PILL which happens 1week outta every month and any 'n everything that happens is MY FUALT and IM THE BAD GUY >< a tornadoe comes down blows up her house its TAIS FAULT go fig ><i shoulda moved the house i shoulda stopped the twister i shoulda...

My heart rate gets to about 135-150 BPM when doing this type of cardio

IMO having a couple (2-3) drinks is not gonna do much harm, especially if you arent chugging it and its not straight liquor and you are well hydrated. Even while on...unless I am on orals (like tai said). It is a personal choice...I am not going to be so stiff on cycle that I can't have 1 or 2 drinks to socialize every now and then when most of the time my life is a set strict schedule that allows very little time for fun/socializing. Like I said, I dont drink often and when I do I do it in moderation. You would be suprised at the amount of ppl who get TRASHED on gear.

oh ok...just wanted to know

Yeah I agree w/ you Spound...

Having a satisfying life is what it's all about...

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    but damn bro you say you eat 8 meals while u attend school. Is your bag full of meals? and how do u eat so much when ur at work??

Quote Originally Posted by Diezed
    but damn bro you say you eat 8 meals while u attend school. Is your bag full of meals? and how do u eat so much when ur at work??
    I dont have a job right now, I am a full time student...I work during the summer and holidays and save up then throughout the school year. And like I said I am on a meal plan where I can eat at various dining halls on campus, therefore I dont have to pack lunches, I just plan my schedule to where I have a long enough break in b/t each class so that I can run into the dining hall and eat. When I do work though, I jsut bring shakes and one or two quick meals that I eat on breeak.

Thread Information