Edward_Joel is offline New Member

Please review my plan

Hi everybody, I am new and first off I want to say this board is really great. A lot of knowledgeable people here. I spend hours here reading and learning. I just turned 22. I am 6'2" and 245 pounds (I’ll get my bf tested later so I can be more specific). Two months ago I was 272 and I did a keto diet to get rid of that fat. Now I am switching for a cutting diet but with really low carb content, around 60 to 70 grams. I train 6 days a week and do cardio for 40 minutes everyday before weight training. I do two different muscles every day i.e. chest and biceps, back and triceps, 3 exercises for each incrementing weight and lowering reps 15-12-8. I regularly train once a day in the evening since that's what my schedule allows. I basically want to know if I’m on the right track.
    My eating habits consist mostly of lean beef, eggs, nuts, veggies like broccoli, and I never cheat. 6 meals a day.

Regarding supplements when this months started, I started drinking Thermo Shred, Muscle Pump, and creastack (I am very new at this so I just bought what the GNC guy said, now I read this board and I see there's a lot of better stuff out there) with one teaspoon of honey before workout. And creastack after workout and 15 minutes later Isopure. Also Centrum everyday. Before going to bed cottage cheese and some nuts. I have concerns about my whole scheme but mostly about the creatine, will it stop my weight loss?
    I also am thinking about stopping the Muscle Pump and just drinking L-arginine, and maybe switch the Thermo Shred for Clen .
    I want to lose weight and get cut but don't lose any of the muscle.
    I recently bought a lot of muscle milk but I don't think its right for me now, so I’ll save it for 4 months down the road.
    Thanks a lot for reading thru this and every advice will be gladly taken and appreciated. If you need any more info in order to give me advice please tell me what I am lacking in the description and I will very happy to add it. Here are some pics (sorry for the really bad quality)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please review my plan-hpim0033.jpg   Please review my plan-hpim0036.jpg   Please review my plan-hpim0037.jpg   Please review my plan-hpim0038.jpg  

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    read all the stickies boss.. ALL in all forums it will help immensely

and i hate to sound like a sellsman but i would really advocate going to SC for diet aid. i have heard alot of good things about his program from some friends.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Never listen to a GNC salesman...most the time they dont know what they are talking about and all the time they just want to sell you as much as possible...

Yes read all the stickies...just spend a month here and your eyes will be greatly opened...I promise...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    read all the stickies boss.. ALL in all forums it will help immensely
    I am in that process and learning more each day. I am sorry if I bothered you for posting so early and asking redundant questions. I will read and learn more and try to keep the questions more specific.

Ill just write in some things I noticed in your post...

Do cardio AFTER weights for 30 minutes...

Its good that your taking in protein POST workout but you need protein and carbs for both pre and post workout **IMO** Some will say you shouldnt have carbs pre workout while cutting...

Creatine may slow WEIGHT loss but not BF reduction...

Your not ready for clen ...but after a bit you may try an ECA stack...do a search

hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Edward_Joel
    I am in that process and learning more each day. I am sorry if I bothered you for posting so early and asking redundant questions. I will read and learn more and try to keep the questions more specific.
    damn dood no need to appologize we here to help not condemn .. now some people come up w/ the most idiotic questions, or statements that just DESERVE a good flaming but you will find that out later if u hang around ..
    great havin ya here and good luck w/ ya cuttin

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Ill just write in some things I noticed in your post...

Do cardio AFTER weights for 30 minutes...

Its good that your taking in protein POST workout but you need protein and carbs for both pre and post workout **IMO** Some will say you shouldnt have carbs pre workout while cutting...

Creatine may slow WEIGHT loss but not BF reduction...

Your not ready for clen ...but after a bit you may try an ECA stack...do a search

hope this helps...
    It does help and a lot, just with the cardio comment it changes my approach drastically. I'll stick with the creatine. And I will check the ECA stack out, thanks for the advice, you have been very helpful.

damn dood no need to appologize we here to help not condemn .. now some people come up w/ the most idiotic questions, or statements that just DESERVE a good flaming but you will find that out later if u hang around ..
    great havin ya here and good luck w/ ya cuttin
    Thanks for the encouragement. I really like this board, people are very nice in general, so i will definetly stick around.

for even better results do cardio in the morning at a real MILD HEAR RATE like 65% of MHR or even 60% this will make the body use fat for fuel instead of aminos' and glycogen thus sparing muscle mass and burning fat.. but this has to be done in the morning on an empty stomache right after waking.

if this is not possible and u dont like waking up early then go w/ the 2nd approach PWO CARDIO

for even better results do cardio in the morning at a real MILD HEAR RATE like 65% of MHR or even 60% this will make the body use fat for fuel instead of aminos' and glycogen thus sparing muscle mass and burning fat.. but this has to be done in the morning on an empty stomache right after waking.

if this is not possible and u dont like waking up early then go w/ the 2nd approach PWO CARDIO
    Would this be before or after breakfast? And how much time?

^^it is BEFORE breakfast...about 30 minutes is what I like to keep it at...some will say 45min...

MarkyMark is offline Member
    I would think the best thing based on the pictures you posted would be to lower calories to around 1800 per day ...

Make your breakdown to consist of around 60% pro / 30%carbs and 10%fats ..

you will be quickly on your way to stardum !!!

Good Luck friend ..

Markymark !

Thanks for the advice. I will go over my diet and lower the calorie content. Also I will try hard to get up early and do some cardio, this is great stuff.

Thread Information