Bippal is offline Junior Member

Cutting diet for strait up weight loss?

I have just recently began working out again after a long hiatus. I am currently 6'4" 320 lbs. I am really aiming for 250-260 as I have a fairly large skeletal frame and any less than this and I look way skinny. After this, I plan on then eating more to gain good quality muscle lbs and not just fat lbs. Will the cutting diet I have been researching stickied at the top of this page work for me if I change some of the amounts? I know its for a specific body range, but I would like to use it as a guideline.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yes, by all means it would work.

~SC~

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    yeah, it is there for a base cutting diet, changing it to manage your own needs is what it is supposed to be used for. when you modify it, post your stats, and exactly what you are eating when, and add in any supps you are taking to help people on here critique your diet. intelligent start bro!

Monday I am starting, so this weekend Ill get some before and after shots. Im telling ya tho, i feel like a big fat@$$, but im not that bad I guess. Another thing im worried about is meal timing. My current job does not lend itself greatly to eating at set times during the day, as I spend a huge part of my day in a truck collecting (repo) peoples things, so Im not in the store. Any suggestions?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    why don't you post your diet.
    what you will be eating and when...on both non-training and training days,
    so the bros on here can critique you...put your current stats on there along with your training schedule and what you hope to accomplish.
    and oh yeah...
    KICK ASS!!!

Ok, well right now im 6'4" 330 lbs.

I currently train at about 8:30pm each day, as I would have to get up way early to get everything done I would need to do before I worked out, and then to have to be at work at the buttcrack of dawn.

Here is what I am thinking about for meals

Meal 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 3 eggs.

Meal 2 1 scoop Whey, 1/2 cup FFree CCheese

Meal 3 spinach, 1/2 cup tuna

Meal 4 PWO 1 scoop whey, (wondering should I still add dex, and or creatine here?)

Meal 5 1/2 cup tuna 1/2 brown rice, spinach

Meal 6 1 scoop whey, 2tbsp flaxseed oil

Cardio for 45 minutes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I train everyday but Sunday.
    I know its not gonna be great, but I am open to any and all advice. Suppliments that I need to add, switching of food times, etc. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Bippal; 02-09-2006 at 08:47 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    heres my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Bippal
    Ok, well right now im 6'4" 330 lbs.

I currently train at about 8:30pm each day, as I would have to get up way early to get everything done I would need to do before I worked out, and then to have to be at work at the buttcrack of dawn.

Here is what I am thinking about for meals

Meal 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 3 eggs. 10 eggwhites ..at your weight you could do more

Meal 2 1 scoop Whey, 1/2 cup FFree CCheese I would avoid shakes outside of your pwo shake. Also I would make this 5% milkfat cottage cheese and have a cup or so. So that, and add a lean protein source

Meal 3 spinach, 1/2 cup tuna add mayo

Meal 4 PWO 1 scoop whey, (wondering should I still add dex, and or creatine here?) 2 scoops whey (40g for the majority) for cutting I like 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup oats.

Meal 5 1/2 cup tuna 1/2 brown rice, spinach Id prefer chicken breasts here, I eat 2

Meal 6 1 scoop whey, 2tbsp flaxseed oil Make this solid food, i prefer cottage cheese, but your preference

Cardio for 45 minutes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I train everyday but Sunday.
    I know its not gonna be great, but I am open to any and all advice. Suppliments that I need to add, switching of food times, etc. Thanks in advance!
    This look decent?

Thanks for the advice. I shall put it to good use, and continue to use this thread to update my progress.

Ive lost five pounds this week. Not bad, Im feeling better as well.

Thread Information