use4d is offline New Member

Lightbulb Diet to end all diets: (A MUST Try!)

I am posting this EXACTLY as it was posted: IT WORKS!

A very interesting diet technique that is guaranteed to work! It makes you think in a very different way about food.

Time required to test this diet out = 1 month.

Imagine a diet, wherein you can eat anything you choose to eat, but there is a catch, a price! (Pun intended)

Here it is:

The theory behind this diet is to get the person trying to lose weight, to tie their food to the money they spend.

What this means is, for the month the person chooses to diet, a budget of 150 American Dollars is allocated for food ONLY! This is the secret of this diet. (For months that have 31 days, budget an extra 5 American dollars.)

For every day of that month, the dieter can purchase ANY TYPE OF FOOD IN ANY QUANTITY, but the dieter must understand that he or she CANNOT exceed a monthly budget of $150.

It works out to be about 5 Dollars a day - where a person is RESTRICTED NOT BY THE AMOUNT OF FOOD EATEN, BUT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT!

It is recommended that the person spends ONLY $5.00 PER DAY (Including taxes); what this does is it gives the dieter a chance to choose foods (any type) but very small quantities.

Again a dieter can go to an all you can eat place for $5 dollars, but that dieter can eat ONE MEAL that day to not exceed his/her budget.

This diet works and it is left to the dieter to choose if he /she REALLY needs that tray of cookies or that loaf of bread.

Good Luck!

marcia

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Olga, let me ask a question!

What happens if I spend more than $5 in one day? When can I start this diet, at the beginnig of the month? I can eat, anything? Even McDonald's food?

Thanks!

olga

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Marcia,

Nothing happens if you spend more than $5 a day! This diet works on one concept - limit the amount of money you spend per month on food and you will lose weight.

You can start this diet AT ANY TIME - just allocate $5 per day, but no more than $150 for 30 days.

It can be at the beginning of the month, the middle or end what is important is 30 days!

You DO NOT NEED $150 BEFORE you start! Just a minimum of $1 - $5!

Please, this diet HAS NO RULES! Rules lead people to try to break them, here, you are free to do as you please!

Let us look at this example:

It's the 11th of November and you have just read my "diet for 30 days" post and you have only $7 in your pocket...What do you do?

You decide to try!

DAY 1
    You go out and purchase $6. 57 worth of food! You calculate....

$150 - $6.57 = $143.43 FOR THE NEXT 29 days!

$143.43 / (divided by ) 29 days = (about) $4.94 per day, for the next 29 days.

You see, a little "over spending" (above the $5 mark) and you reduce the "average amount" you have to spend per day for the rest of the month! For this case, it is no longer $5 per day, but $4.94...( you do this to give you "an idea" of what you "can do" for the rest of the days left)

DAY 2

You decide to go to McDonalds, spend $8.50 ; then with the rest of your meals that day, your total for DAY 2 = $12.50.

Your Balance for the rest of the month = $130.93

To give you a picture average amount for the rest of the month:
    $130.93 / 28 = about $4.67 per day for the next 28 days!

What is wrong here? Nothing!

With this diet, you can have "A McDonald's Day"; A "KFC" Day etc, the important thing to look at is how much you have left for the rest of the days!

You can have McDonald's EVERY DAY, but you will have to go over budget!

If you are over $150 what is wrong? Again, NOTHING! You just "reset" the calendar and try again!

That is, if you spend over $150, assess your spending and get yourself something good to eat (for your effort! - won't count toward your next try ) then try again as soon as you would like to give it another go! You just need 30 days!

To get comfortable with this new concept of dieting (tying the money you spend in 30 days to the amount of food you CAN eat) ALLOCATE 3 MONTHS!

For the next 3 months, give it a try, see where your strengths and weaknesses are. Regular diets fail, because all you hear is NO NO NO! You can't eat this, or you can eat only 1/2 of a cookie, because it has .00005 calories!

This is self defeating! With this diet, You can buy a whole box of cookies, but the important point is you SPENT about $4.50 on it, so would you like to eat it all at once and buy another? That's = $9 already or would you stretch that box of cookies to about 2-4 cookies a day?

The key again is "YOU CAN HAVE THAT", but small amounts, because of the amount you have left!

Side effects of this diet are:

1. You start to unconsciously choose foods that are "filling"; these are usually very good quality food!

2. You may save a lot of money at the end of 30 days - see how much you save! Some people spend from $300 - $1200 on food per month!
    A coffee here, a restaurant meal there! If try this diet of only $150, just see how much you can save!

Now, Marcia - if you live with your parents - that is you do not buy your own food, assess a fair amount on how much the food you eat would cost. A good way to do this is GET A 2nd and 3rd Opinon! and take an average.

Another important point is, this diet is for you, meaning you don't disturb people 3 times a day asking"how much would this cost" a good way to take care of this is, put the price amount you would pay at a cafeteria.

So if you want a can of soda, butt didn't buy it, assess a "soda machine price" of anout 50 cents to 85 cents!

The key to this diet is "Try".

"copied verbatim from ueberalles.com"

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    worthless...it is unhealthy and you should be ashamed to recommend this diet to any living person...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

primetime1 is offline Member
    mc donalds day and kfc day.. those were the days of bulking..
    cant see this diet working all that well at all, remember you are what you eat!!

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Hell Yes! Finally A Diet That Will Allow Me To Eat 150 Cheeseburgers From The $1.00 Menu And Still Lose Weight!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Please refrain from posting again.
    I also suggest that you refrain from breeding, as any offspring you may have is likely to be just as foolish as you. You sir, are a perfect example of what's wrong with society today. Looking to get something from the least amount of effort. May God have mercy on your soul.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    ^

If you are stupid...please dont have sex...if you have sex...please...have sex with animals...

I'm sure that if he follows this diet, sex won't really be an issue.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    no thanks

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    that's funny shit newkid

MarkyMark is offline Member
    You trying to get published ...??

This isnt the forum to speak such things..

Markymark

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i spend over 200 bux a week on food ><

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i spend over 200 bux a week on food ><
    And thats just on Chinchilla burgers !!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    And thats just on Chinchilla burgers !!!!!
    i am NOT A CANNIBLE!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by use4d
    I am posting this EXACTLY as it was posted: IT WORKS!

A very interesting diet technique that is guaranteed to work! It makes you think in a very different way about food.

Time required to test this diet out = 1 month.

Imagine a diet, wherein you can eat anything you choose to eat, but there is a catch, a price! (Pun intended)

Here it is:

The theory behind this diet is to get the person trying to lose weight, to tie their food to the money they spend.

What this means is, for the month the person chooses to diet, a budget of 150 American Dollars is allocated for food ONLY!

I atually read this much

This reminds me of the magic soup diet

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Hell Yes! Finally A Diet That Will Allow Me To Eat 150 Cheeseburgers From The $1.00 Menu And Still Lose Weight!

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Please refrain from posting again.
    I also suggest that you refrain from breeding, as any offspring you may have is likely to be just as foolish as you. You sir, are a perfect example of what's wrong with society today. Looking to get something from the least amount of effort. May God have mercy on your soul.
    Dude, seriously, no need to get so upset

abcde is offline Female Member
    Actually, I could see where one would have to stick to fresh fruits and veggies (possibly even grown in your garden for free), since they would be cheaper... quality protein, however, is expensive....

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I limit my food spending to around 7$ every day and there is room for plenty of healthy choises even with the insanely high food costs in sweden.

The main flaw with the first post is that unhealthy food is WAY cheaper than healthy food. You could eat pasta and pasta sauce until you drop dead with that diet for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Dude, seriously, no need to get so upset
    Not upset. As a matter of fact I couldn't be happier. I just bought 5 McChickens from McDonalds that will last me all day. Boy, I'm gonna have a six pack in no time.

Thread Information