Peka is offline New Member

Hey just wanted to post this

Its working good for me.

I get up at 4:45 bowl of oatmeal, piece of toast, and glass of milk.

Go to work 1st break at 8:15 apple or orange

2nd break 10:15 apple or orange and some salad with tuna.

12:30 lunch salad with tuna

4:00 workout after workout can of tuna

bedtime is 9-10:30 just depends I eat a bowl of cereal about an hr before bed

I posted in the anabolic steriods like last week or somethin about gear. I was about 349 at the beginning of my diet now its about full 2 weeks into it. Iam 336. Just weighed today. I need to get some pics as Iam losing this weight. Iam still fat sooo you know Iam not gonna be posting my pics all over the site.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peka
    Its working good for me.

I get up at 4:45 bowl of oatmeal, piece of toast, and glass of milk.the oatmeal is good...take out the toast and milk...add in either some whey or other lean protein

Go to work 1st break at 8:15 apple or orangeThe fructose in fruits are bad for cutting

2nd break 10:15 apple or orange and some salad with tuna.

12:30 lunch salad with tuna

4:00 workout after workout can of tunaYou need protein and carbs pre workout as well as post workout IMO

6 or 7pm eat more

bedtime is 9-10:30 just depends I eat a bowl of cereal about an hr before bedTake cereal totally out of your diet and eat lean protein before bed

I posted in the anabolic steriods like last week or somethin about gear. I was about 349 at the beginning of my diet now its about full 2 weeks into it. Iam 336. Just weighed today. I need to get some pics as Iam losing this weight. Iam still fat sooo you know Iam not gonna be posting my pics all over the site.
    refer to the bolded statements for my opinion...also refer to the stickies at the top of this forum...remember the things I added are just small amounts of change that need to occur...obviously you will have to research to fill in the gaps...
    Last edited by Myka; 01-27-2006 at 09:13 PM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    the key is leaning down is small meals spread out throughout the day bro...like 6-7-8 meals a day, small portions. this will speed up your metabolism and keep your body from storing fat. also, cardio will be a huge factor.
    ask any more questions you may have, lots of bros here will answer

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Where Are Your EFA'S???

Read The Stickys Main...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    No offense bro but that diet is herendous!

Read the CUTTING sticky. Cereal before bed is a big NO NO. Lean protein before bed.

Peka is offline New Member
    Well I took New Kid's advice and went with grilled chicken and tuna for my lean meats. I tried to take ceral out but I cant help it I love cereal . I did this all week and did a workout of 1hr 1/2 . Just 15mins of cardio a day but working on going to 30mins. From friday to friday I lost 6lbs. Thats 17lbs in 1month 1/2. Thanks guys

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    im doin the same with the tuna but 3 cans a day, but ive supplemented 2 tblsp. flax seed and 22g low carb protein shakes 3 times a day, along w/ oatmeal twice a day definitely an hour or so before i lift

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good you have the motivation to do well.

Now, get motivated to come up with a much better approach and make the most of your dedication.

No reason to spin your wheels.

~SC~

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    yeah man, with some of these critiques you will be on the road to losing that weight, keep up the good work man. it may even be one day at a time, but remember time flies, so get ready for the ride!!!

Thread Information