Thread: help me peeps

swizole is offline Associate Member

help me peeps

man I dont know what the hell is happening to me. I swear I started my cutting diet january 1st and went great all the way into february with out cheating. I mean I had a few meals when i probably ate more chicken and rice t han I should have, but no serious cheats like doughnuts or anything. Well here comes february and my grandma makes some fat free sugar free pudding. It tasted great and satisfied me for a minute then all the sudden its like i became possessed and started eating sweats all around the house. It was crazy, it was like I couldnt stop my self. Then after all the cookies in the house were gone I went to the store and bought more candy and stuff, and I have been pretty much eating like shit for the past 3 days, Its like I cant make myself go back to chicken and rice. I dont even wanna know the damage I have done in these 3 days, and I feel like I have thrown this whole month away, anyone ever had this happen to them. With spring break coming up I dont think Im gonna be ready anymore after this shit.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    OOOO no worries man get back onto ur diet ASAP, and no cheats till spring break, and make sure ur cardio is in check..

BTW----what part of Georgia u live in i gotta ton of family there, and a i cousin in south georgia

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont worry, any damage done in 3 days can be undone rather quickly. Just get back on your diet, and clear your house of the junk food. You had your splurge..back to work.

hey bros, I appreciate it. I look to a lot of ya'll boys for encouragement, motivation, and advice. Im new in the game of dieting and boy is it a bitch for me. I mean I have always lifted heavy weights, wanted to get huge and strong and really didnt give a damn about havin some fat on my stomach, but now that I have realized how much of an impact diet makes, there is no turning back. My family thinks im obssesive, my girlfriend hates goin out to eat with me bc i only eat chicken and greens, and it causes friction at sunday lunch. I dont care though its all worth it. dieting is making a long term commitment to eat right and I gotta realize that and look at the big picture. Its not dieting until I reach how I wanna look and then start eating bad again, the chicken and greens will never end if I want to maintain my look, and that is kinda a hard concept for me to grasp because I think, "Damn I will have to eat like this forever in order to stay looking good." Kinda scary. I basically started this thread because I know that ya'll understand what im saying and shit, if i tried to talk to my girlfriend or other fat friends about this, they would not understand why I am so upset because they eat like that every day. I dont know, im just depressed. And no im not gonna commit suicide or anything, I just feel like a damn failure when I mess up this bad. Well anyways fellas, thanks for listening to my pointless ramble. By the way steve0 I live in Brunswick 10 minutes from st. simmons island.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    no prb man, take care and good luck, i got a lot family in Athens, Conyers, and Valdosta

oh hell yeah, got some friends in VAL-vegas at VSU, got some boys in Athens too. good shit.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    You're not the only one who feels guilty when they fall off their diet. It happens to everyone. Whatever you do, stay off the scale for a couple of days. Water weight probably went through the roof after eating clean for so long and seeing your weight jump up __lbs in 3 days will only make you feel more guilty. Stick with it brother, you're on the right track.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Hey man, cheating emotionally isn't really a big deal. actually that's when i do cheat, when i can't stand sticking to my diet any longer. it might actually be a good thing in the long run kick ass brotha...

haha, good shit peeps, prectiate ya!

TR'05 is offline Member
    don't feel bad...i know how you feel bro. I totally fell off the wagon yesterday...started the day by doing some AM cardio then eating my 14 egg whites and oats...about 2 hours after that it went down hill. I must have had a couple dozen cookies, pint of ice cream, couple burgers, sooooo much chocolate, sweets, popcorn, hot wings, sugary cereal, steak, chips & dip...you name it i probably ate it.

Paying for it today though...got a terrible sleep last night- feel like absolute shit today...I find when I fall off the diet badly it gets me remotivated....ready to hit the cardio and weights hard and i'm definately done chaeting for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

right, I mean maybe it is a good thing, got it outta my system and can hit my weights hard and heavy for the rest of the month with out cheating and should be primed and ready for the beach in the spring. When I cheat I also cant sleep, and I also shit my guts out, and get a headache. I think it is from all the sugar.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    definately a good thing...

Thread Information