Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member

Diet while on Clen, T3 and Superdrol

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    I'm about to do the same thing, but have a totally different approach. I don't have any T3, but I've been using the Clen for cutting "prior" to my Superdrol cycle. I'm going to run the Superdrol for 4 weeks, and then throw the Clen back in for PCT, so I can keep my cals high without putting on too much excess fat. As far as your carbs and fats go.... you need more of both. Include healthy fats like flax and fish oils, as well as natty pb and almonds. Your carbs should come from rice, potatoes, oats and anything 100%whole wheat. Bump the carbs up to 300g (good carbs) and get your fats up to around 70-80g. Hope this helps

BTW....I wouldn't be messing with Superdrol until you get your body fat down to the lower teens. Keep with the Clen and T3, get to 13% and then start the Superdrol. Good luck

Well with the Clen and T3 should I still be consuming the 300 carbs? If I need to get down to 13% first should I hold off on the T3 until I begin my superdrol?

Sorry to confuse you....the upping of calories I was talking about refers to your diet on Superdrol. Keep the cals low for a while til you get your body fat low. Run the clen and T3 prior to, and during PCT for Superdrol

So I should NOT run the 3 together?

Here's what I'd do. Stay on your current diet, Clen and T3 to cut to a lower BF. When you reach the lower teens, cease the Clen and T3. Begin the Superdrol and take it for 4 weeks with the diet I mentioned above. During PCT, start the Clen and T3 again, but keep your diet the same, don't calorie restrict, or you'll lose too much of your gains. The Clen and T3 will keep you from storing too much fat.

Awesome, thanks a lot. I know I'll probably get up to 120-140mcgs a day of clen , but should I go up to 40-50mcgs of T3 without running anything anabolic ?

Thread Information