L.Priest is offline Banned

Free food! Free supplements GALORE!

Just walked in the door from c-bus and without a doubt, Branch Warren got fing robbed....plain and simple, he's just too new and the judges f'd him.....I was standing approx. 10 yards from him in the afternoon and he looked fake.....unreal!

On a side note, supplements galore!! I got some interesting stuff from Muscle tech that I cant wait to try...Gakic, Luekik and this new shit that's suppose to outdo every supplement on the market, Aviator..........$90 a tub.....+ 5 cases of protein bars!!! WHOO HOO! What the hell am I going to do with 100 bars that I have never been a fan of............scarf em?

send them here if you want! poor students like me need all the help we can get!

what kind do you like?? got some new detours (oats), myoplex and nitrotech carbs sense, oh yeah bars, and oatrageous......the carb sense bars are actually really damn good...very low sugar, high protein, mod fat low carb....

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Throw them in the direction of Arkansas...see if I can catch them...

Do you guys seriously eat them? Judging by your previous posts, ya'll eat fairly clean, thought bars were the "devil" in most of your eyes....not mine, I'll toss a few back every day on top of my mass meals for added protein, as I feel they get too bad of a rap too often.....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I stick to protein bars for emergencies only when cutting. But when I bulk I'll carry a couple around. My favorite is Met-Rx Big 100 Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip. Way too much sugar for cutting though.

wotever u dont want, il gladly take! anything you have is good enough for poor old me!

I'm just not sure when to eat em. No way they would fill me up or replace a meal, so what do you think about cutting one up into 5ths and eating it throughout the day on top of my normal meal.......prob. best way to knock em out before they expire, eh?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I stick to protein bars for emergencies only when cutting. But when I bulk I'll carry a couple around. My favorite is Met-Rx Big 100 Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip. Way too much sugar for cutting though.

ive been eating those

not as bad as the others nutritionally
    most of them are w@nk though

Which?? Daily??

Thread Information