swizole is offline Associate Member

satanSUGARlucifer666devilbad

So tell me this, why in the hell is Natural sugar so bad when you are trying to cut. I mean I know some people who will not even touch fruit or skim milk even when bulking because they say it has to much sugar in it. But the way I look at it, even when cutting, how bad can it really be if you are in a bigass caloric defecit, early morning cardio, and intense weights. I mean im not sayin little debbie cakes or anything, but shit, some skim milk with some whey and half a bannan or something, no fat and good bit of sugar, i just dont see how it will have that much effect on your progress. someone fill me in. After all it is about total caories right.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Buddy just go for it, it will be alright. Look at this way, how do you expect your lifestyle/diet to last "for life" if you can't allow yourself to eat fruits? You're just setting yourself up for future failure by being so strict. Like other bros said, it is all about timing, with/what you eat it along with the fruit.

It is good for you bro

yeah, I do eat fruits, its just I know some people who know their shit say that you shouldnt eat it when cutting, I just wanted an explanation of why

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swizole
    So tell me this, why in the hell is Natural sugar so bad when you are trying to cut. I mean I know some people who will not even touch fruit or skim milk even when bulking because they say it has to much sugar in it. But the way I look at it, even when cutting, how bad can it really be if you are in a bigass caloric defecit, early morning cardio, and intense weights. I mean im not sayin little debbie cakes or anything, but shit, some skim milk with some whey and half a bannan or something, no fat and good bit of sugar, i just dont see how it will have that much effect on your progress. someone fill me in. After all it is about total caories right.

Dude Skim milk, fruits things like that are just fine.

yeah, I do eat fruits, its just I know some people who know their shit say that you shouldnt eat it when cutting, I just wanted an explanation of why

Some people are so scared of the word sugar. Fruits, milk things like that are low gi and very healthy. As long as you can find room for them they are fine. Generally people get far too scared with the word sugar, when its only certain sugars they should worry about.

yeah I agree, I guess by posting this I was just looking for the OK to eat a damn fruit and a little milk every day while I am cutting, as long as it is low fat.

Damn dude I drink about 2.5 gallons of skim a week when cutting and like 4 bulking.

haha, holy shit, you ever tried to drink a gallon of milk in an hour, that shit is hard, sounds like you might be a good canidate for it

Someone just bet me the other day. $100. I said if it was skim I could do it easy, bets still on. I'm gonna try

haha, all i can say is, not to scare you but we bet this guy on the football team he couldnt do it, so on the bus ride we brought a damn gallon of WHOLE milk, he did it right at an hour, and PUKED all over the back of the bus, so he lost the bet. haha. But skim shouldnt be a problem. good luck!

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Someone just bet me the other day. $100. I said if it was skim I could do it easy, bets still on. I'm gonna try

Ah to be young again ...

I dont make bets on eating things anymore... there is more out there than money for foolishness...

Good Luck Giant !!!

markymark

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    im pretty sure its physically impossible to do. because milk takes so long to digest, and coagulates in your stomach...the body cant handle that much in the stomach at once so you end up throwing up. not sure about this, someone told me that after i lost $50 trying to do it. haha.

it can be done...the hard part is holding it down after you do it. Shit how do people eat like 6 lb steaks and stuff?

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    i thought the whole point of avoiding sugar in any form was to avoid an insulin spike/crash throughout the day and avoid having high blood sugar which leads to the storage of energy sources as fat.

I think you hit it right on the head, we are just talking about drinking a gallon of milk as a bet, not for every day activity

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    lol yea i did get that, just thought i would help contribute, in case someone really didnt know.

swizole whereabouts in south georgia are you, i am up in marietta currently

Brunswick man, I live about 10 minutes from St. Simmons Island and Sea Island. RICH SONS A BITCHES!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    My friend just recently downed a gallon of 2% milk in like 51 mins.
    Stomach can hold more than u think ive ate a 74oz steak along with a loaf of bread, shrimp cocktail, bowl of salad, baked potato and some ice cream to top it off in 49 mins. It can be done trust me.

Brunswick man, I live about 10 minutes from St. Simmons Island and Sea Island. RICH SONS A BITCHES!!

My grandma's got a place in St. Simon's. Love that place and love Brunswick Stew

haha, yeah Brunswick stew is famous everywhere, I dont know why that shit is nasty to me. Thats cool bout your grandma living so close, my grandma might even know her or something.

Thread Information