aspengc8 is offline Junior Member

Fat Loss Question

Hello all. I've been cutting since 1st week of Jan, following the cutting sticky. I do pretty much cardio every day, unless legs are seriously sore. I usually lift at night 2 days on, 1 day off...cardio is always in morning. I am noticing alot of fat gone on my legs, arms, upper back. I have some chest fat left, and of course, the stomach/hips area. Is this area the last to get burned off? I know I've only been cutting for ~1 month, and its a long road ahead, just wanted to check if this area is naturally the last to bust fat from.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    The body has no set pattern to burn fat from. Wherever it takes it from be happy

ta2d is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aspengc8
    Hello all. I've been cutting since 1st week of Jan, following the cutting sticky. I do pretty much cardio every day, unless legs are seriously sore. I usually lift at night 2 days on, 1 day off...cardio is always in morning. I am noticing alot of fat gone on my legs, arms, upper back. I have some chest fat left, and of course, the stomach/hips area. Is this area the last to get burned off? I know I've only been cutting for ~1 month, and its a long road ahead, just wanted to check if this area is naturally the last to bust fat from.
    Everyone is different. With most people the fat that they put on first when they begin gaining bodyfat is almost always the last fat to go when they cut.
    This is true for almost everyone that I know that has "cut" to shed bodyfat.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Actually your body does have a set pattern in which it loses fat. You will lose fat from the outside, in. Meaning from your limbs etc... first. This is a survival mechanisim designed to keep your vital organs protected. So yes the stomach, love handles and chest will be the last to go.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, from what I have seen over the years on myself is first on, last off. When I have put on fat I start putting it on in my flank area of my back and it moves around to fill up the front and then my upper back then my face and then my legs... When i get serious like I am now and work at it I love my fat in that reverse order.. It sucks but as noted right above your body does not care what you look like it is only there to survive.

Again My Opinion.

Oldman

aspengc8 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info guys. I started playing some racquetball in the AM sometimes, elliptical (sp?) machine was getting boring. I get a nasty sweat play for a good hour or so.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try stair climber. I hate that thing because it works so good.
    Now I got that song stuck in my head
    C'mon baby make it hurt so good,
    Some times love don't feel like it should,
    Make it hurt so good!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Yeah as Giantz said, it will lose from your torso last, and when your body begins losing fat and you keep it off, it will send the message to the rest of the fat that it's time to go too...
    but that takes time..
    that's time times two.
    4 times rapid fire...

Thread Information