Thread: Quorn burgers

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

Quorn burgers

hello everyone, this is my first thread, im currently trying to burn off fat and keep muscle, i box and weight train, i am eating a lot of high protein foods like chicken, turkey, lean cuts of beef and protein supplements amongst other things, i get a little bored of the same foods all the time so ive been looking for another source and i think i found it QOURN (vegetarian meat). I would like to no if it is good to use as i cant find anything about it on this foroum. appreciate any replies and thanks in advance.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd say no because it's soy as most vegetarian shit is.

Real men eat real meat.

That's my slogan, no offense to the tree huggers of America.

~SC~

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    cheers swolecat, would it be alright to have a quorn burger with my turkey breast, not substitute it, so more variety on the plate? looks like you no your shit mate, hope to learn alot from you in the future, doing me own diet at the minute but if i get stuck or f~'k up ill be comeing straight to you. cheers again.

Thread Information