FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member

Question it's time become a big boy help!!!!

i have been lifting for 7 yeras and using AS for 4 years, i started at 135lbs, i am now 170lbs so i have put on some wieght, but now i want to get some real wieght, my last cycle was a bitch my girl through all my shit away the last 2weeks even my clomids so i am fucked so i am now trying to fight it by loading on creatine, i eat around 3,000 cals a day around 250 to 300 grams of protein i need help it really isn't putting wieght on me..

i eat, wheat breads,tuna, red meat, chicken, protein shakes, potatos, pasta, i even add ovile oil to my shakes... please help

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    if you could please clarify your question for us lamen out here,thanx. But in general you have everything you should. If you wanted to go further you could read on what types of protein are best at each time of the day and when to eat low/high GI carbs and when not too,but unless you plan on getting a Phd in recreational nutrition you are doing just about everything you can. If your not as worried about fat gaining then just up your cal intake 1000 grams, peace

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    well thanks anybody else????

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't up calories by 1000. I would up by maybe 250-300. Remember, you're not on AAS...so that extra calories won't be metabolized as well as if you were. Get rid of the bread, at least I would. . .stick with oats, sweet taters, no..not her , and brown rice. you can make a lot of variations to those carb foods to make them enjoyable all the time. proteins stick with what you are doing. healthy fats in my diet come from egg yolks, natty pb, and animal fats...now im not talking about saturated fats found in animals, but believe or not, there is good EFAs in basically any animal protein you eat. Some obviously more than others. Good luck. BTW...gators suck.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If you recently had the gear tossed (in the last month or two) and you lost the Clomid, you might be suffering from lowered testosterone levels . Even though it might be late, try getting some more Clomid and running that. If it was longer than 3 months ago, you should have your test. levels back to normal, but if you are concerned, get your test. levels checked by a doc.

If you aren't making gains, take a hard look at 'The Big Three' Diet, Workout and Rest.

PPPP is right about the cals: 3000 a day is not a lot if you are working out hard, up the calories a bit.

It might be time for a workout overhaul; try switching things up a bit: change the order of body parts, change the frequncy of your workouts, number of sets, number of reps (increase/decrease, see what works), add some new exercises, try some powerlifting moves--be creative! I just did a workout overhaul and DAMN it works! I am sore as hell and the poundage is going up like mad.

Finally: are you getting enough rest? If you wear yourself out and don't get enough sleep to recuperate your body won't grow.

Also: are you doing anything self-defeating like drinking a lot? Alcohol really affects my workouts. When I drink I can see a big difference. Anything esle that might be slowing you down that you can get rid of--like a GF that pitches your gear!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-30-2002 at 12:41 AM.

Thread Information