$niper$layer is offline New Member

Need Advice on Changing my Diet

ok here is my Current Diet i work out about 4 times a week mostly upper body then usually 15 min of Cardio, i need to change my Diet so i can lose weight i currently weighh 200lb's and i want to get down to about 190 over the summer. here is my Current Diet:

Morning:
    Usually a Bagel + Cream Cheese, or a Bowl of Cereal + Yogurt

Lunch:
    Again usually a Bagel or a few slices of Pizza, then after i work out Protein

Dinner:
    Usually a Complete Dinner, such as Baked Potato + steak and Salad, or Pasta, chicken etc. allways usually a full meal or more

i try not to each much in between but i usually have a little high calorie snack in between, i've had people tell me that i will lose weight if i instead of having 3 base meals split my meals into 5 Meals no larger then my Fist? All advice is apprecited.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Bro you first of all you need to up your protein intake if you ever want to reach your goal of "training to be huge"

...shoot for 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. Add more meals to your daily intake try to eat 5-6 smaller meals. Eat a portion of protein in everymeal. You can supplement 3 meals with protein shakes, or Meal Replacement shakes. Real food would be better, but I know it is hard. Here are some sample of foods you can eat to help you attain your goal
    Protein:
    eat eggs, chicken, beef, fish, pork, buy a whey protein powder, turkey, cottage cheese.
    Carbohydrates:
    eat oatmeal, rice brown or white, whole wheat or whole grain bread, fruits, pasta, potatoes, vegetables.
    Fats:
    stay away from alot of saturated fat, try to get most of you fats from good healthy sources like: Natural PB, flax oil, avacado's, olive oil, fish oil, sunflower seeds

$niper$layer is offline New Member
    wont Carbs just make me gain weight? i have a big enough frame and weight now, i just need to work it into muscle

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by $niper$layer
    wont Carbs just make me gain weight? i have a big enough frame and weight now, i just need to work it into muscle

exactly and that is all your eating bro - look at your diet, that is all carbs! You need more Protein- that is what I said. But you also need carbs too, not a ton, but they are good for you. You just need to know which one's to eat...the one's I listed above.

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    SniperSlayer from HALO I hope Great Game!!!!
    Below is a link of a thread MikeXXL started I hope it helps

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=22744
    Last edited by williampowers; 05-31-2002 at 09:40 AM.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Dude man yeah too many carbs, and cut out those bagels, i mean 1 let alone 2 is too many. I cut out bagels from my diets. If your eally nee to have one have half in the morning and have half in the afternoon. Bagels are bad all that white heavy bread in them. Have a shake in the morning and cut out the baked potatoe. try and keep your carbs to a minimum, meaning whatever you need to run your body. and eat more chicken and tuna, even if you have to walk into burger king get a chicken sandwhich take the chicken of the bread and just have the chicken. keep us posted and maybe up your cardio.2 or three ties a week for 15 to 20 min. good luck

Thread Information