broncojosh is offline Senior Member

hollywood diet???

What's the deal with the hollywood diet? I was thinking it may be a good idea to start out a cutting cycle with it...kinda clean out your system. What do you think?

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    Every one is different but it's a fad bro.
    Garbage in my opinion.
    Drink some cranberry juice
    Last edited by williampowers; 05-31-2002 at 07:08 AM.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    A lady at my girls work took it and she said all she did was shit all the time. I think it's a diarethic(sp) but not sure. I believe that's the only thing you can drink for the entire 2 days and you'll be drinking a lot of it. Tastes like carrot juice ( or shit if you want the truth). I think it's for really fat people, not people like you.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Personally i believe it is just to drop water weight. that first big SWOOSH and 20 lbs come off that first month..

most think HEY this diet is awesome..

im here to tell you, If there is a magic pill or drink i havent found it hehe

I would love to hear from those ripped members that have tried it just incase im wrong, but for me i will stick with what im doing and the cardio =P

wild-one is offline Female Member
    You're not going to get ripped on the hollywood diet! That's a total scam. Twenty five flipping dollars for a bottle of juice....anything you drop is just water weight. There is no magic, weight loss secrets....strict diet, hard work = fat loss!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Relax guys, I know there is no magic pill or potion. Hell, I'm friggin bulking right now. I was just wondering if it could be a good idea to use right before someone starts a diet, to kinda flush out there system.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you could get similar results taking taraxatone or some other OTC diuretic bro, no need to drop $25 on a fad, the sooner they go out of business the better, lol.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It only works if you use it with ab-tronic and hire Tonny Little as a personl trainer...THE SECRET IS OUT......

XXL

wild-one is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    It only works if you use it with ab-tronic and hire Tonny Little as a personl trainer...THE SECRET IS OUT......

XXL
    lol

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    The Hollywood diet is nothing more than a freakin' laxative doubled in price. I have a friend that used to work in the GI lab at the hospital, he said that the hollywood diet shit is almost the exact same thing they gave to patients to flush their colon before surgery. A big scam to me, plus you don't eat anything for 2 days (never healthy).

Pembo is offline Junior Member
    25$$ to get the S*it* does not sound like a bargin to me. Also could lead to flushing out essential bacteria in the large intestine needed for a fully opperational immune system.

Thread Information