Myaz is offline New Member

what are good supplements for breakfast?

I was wondering what a good supplement is for breakfast? I need help to start changing my diet so i can lose like 5 to 10 pounds. I really need some advice on what is something good for me to eat for breakfast and also at lunch time? Ususally, because im still in school i work out at lunch so what would be something healthy to eat for lunch? Thanks

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    A good supplement is food. For breakfast have Eggs/Egg whites and Oatmeal no the packets- too much sugar. For lunch you could have some chicken (pre made-cooked the night before) with some brown rice or veggies. A can of tuna with some rice or veggies. A tuna sandwhich on whole grain whole wheat bread...light mayo. Eat more green vegies, like brocoli, lettuce, spinach, brussle sprouts, asparagus. Eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism burning steady. Let me know if you need more help.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    The nasty and good for ya FLAXSEED OIL

i drink it twice a day inside my shakes.. Make sure to get the refridgerated kind.

for breakfast i have 2 eggs and 1 yolk, OR a protien shake and oatmeal.

1 meat and 2 veggies thats for lunch and dinner
    your snacks are fruit (an apple,ect).

Its a really easy plan, Get lots of chicken and learn LOTS of ways to cook it. makes a great meal anytime.

hope something helped

Thnaks guys that helped a lot. What is something that i should be putting in a protein shake? Yah man if yah got any more goods tips on a healthy diet let me know. More the better ..Thanks again.

whats the best way to prepare the eggs?

I eat them scrambled, 2 whole 4 whites
    I would try to eat real food most of the time, try to limit protein shake. I try to only use a pure whey shake taken postworkout, and the rest of my meals come from whole foods.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    2 whole and 4 whites??? wimp...

I buy those 1.5 dozen packs and just cash those in a sitting...only whites with a tablespoon of PB. 3 grams of protein per egg= 18X3=54g

It is a good idea to throw a yolk or to in there, as the amino acid profile in a yolk is almost unmatched to any other protein source out there.

hey...I'm dieting... - I was eating 8-10, and 1.5 cups of oats, but not loosing weight I wonder why- over eating. My breakfast is still 547 cals, 56 g/carbs, 52 g/protein, 16 g/fat. I eat this 2-3 times daily so bottom line I'm getting enough with my measly 2whole eggs, and 4eggwhites, BTW I add a scoop of whey protein powder to my oatmeal, so that's where the extra protein grams come from, and I don't get bloated and tired from eating a ton of food in one sitting....so na na na na na P

Thats sounds good. Do you also scramble the egg whites aswell? Just wondering. Thanks

yeah bro, scramble all the eggs together.

Here's exactly what I eat to the (T)
    2 whole eggs, 4-5 whites scrambled
    I add a little ketchup to them - yum.
    1/2 cup dry old fashioned Oats - cook that in microwave then add some cinnamon, some raisens, and about a 1/4 of fiber one into it- let cool while I eat my eggs. Then I add a scoop of Vanilla or chocolate Protein Powder to the oats- mix it up and eat it all up like a good boy. 3 hours later I eat it again- cause I love it so much.

Yah man that sounds good. Thanks for all the help and tips. I really appreciate it. Got any other ones let me know. Thanks again. Lates

I have alot of good recipes I've created but it all depends on what kind of diet your trying to follow. Bulking or cutting, low carb, no carb, mod carb, let me know if you need anymore help with meals.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    and I don't get bloated and tired from eating a ton of food in one sitting....so na na na na na P
    good come back...hahaha

Thread Information