xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

wherecan i get or make natural peanut butter?is there a big difference?

where can i get or make natural peanut butter?is there a big difference?

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Any health food store should have it i think the reason you would want natural peanut butter is no preservatives in it as apposed to store bought PB.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    and no trans fatty acids that go straight to fat cells once consumed. those are in protein bars as well, so watch the protein bars fat intake. som bars have like 12g fat, 8g saturated....WAYYY too much. have 3 of those a day and ur asking for trouble.

laura scudders is a brand we have out here who makes unsalted all natural smooth pb...but her chunky kind HAS salt....kinda weird..

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Just go to any health food store, many grocery stores carry it as well. Read the label, it should say "peanuts".

In addition to the additives (salts and preservatives) mentioned above, regular pb usually has icing sugar (and other sugars) in it to make it sweeter.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    Natural peanut butter can be found a health stores, usually grocery stores carry "just peanuts" peanut butter or try a bulk store.
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    laura scudders is a brand we have out here who makes unsalted all natural smooth pb...but her chunky kind HAS salt....kinda weird..
    You can get the chunky kind unsalted...it says "Unsalted" on the label
    What happens here, stays here

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Try Smucker's peanut butter . . . I used to get it from the Wal-Mart supermarket, and it's at some of the other big chains, too. 100% peanuts, no hydrogenated oils, comes in chunky or smooth. Don't remember if they put salt in it or not, I think not, but I'm not sure . . .
    Tastes much better than the other stuff. I'd eat it six times a day, but geez, I'd blow up bigger than the Hindenburg . . .

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by primodonna

You can get the chunky kind unsalted...it says "Unsalted" on the label
    Well then she makes em special for you. Trust me...I've looked. Send me some primo. I'll take a bakers dozen please.

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    Tock the Smuckers Natural Pb comes in two ways. If you get just the plain Natural Pb, then there is salt and some sugars added. But if you want the better one that has nothing added, then you get the Smuckers Natural Pb, and on the bottom of the label it says, no added salt or sugar. The only drawback to that one is it only comes in one size, which is pretty small, I forget how many ounces it is, but the other one comes in a bigger jar. And from eating the no salt/no sugar one for so long, when I tried to eat regular Jif pb on a pb/jelly sandwich, it tasted like shit.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    is thereany websites i can order natural peanut butter or steelcut oats(irish oatmeal) because there is no healhfood stores around here only vitamin stores and none of these goddam stores have any food .....one of them ha flax oil and seedds......thats the closest thng

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Get 2 cups of roated peanuts and throw them in a blender for 3 minutes. Voila! This should make about a cup of peanut butter. You may need to add a tablespoon or so of peanut oil.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    The Smuckers Natural PB is awesome....you will love it!! Almost every grocery store carries it to...

Thread Information