Thread: experiment

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

experiment

alright folks im about to experiment with diff ways to fix oatmeal. the first way is two servings of oatmeal with two tablespoons of natural peanut butter, one tablespoon of brown sugar and two tablespoons sugar free syrup. wait a minute and ill tell you how it is

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    alright project abandonned b/c that shit was sick and im tired of eating now, goodbye

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, that was funny as hell...project abandoned...
    I know the feeling, I am so sick of eating rice and oatmeal.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    LOL

i hear ya bros

i just tried the brown sugar and maple suryp this morning. that was nasty and went right to the disposal.

I have been doing cinnamon and splenda but thats getting old quickly.. And putting chocolate whey in it makes it a dessert and just seems too wierd in the AM for me..

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    get a good tasting protein powder, mix a scoop of that into your oatmeal, with raisens and cinnamon...I like to add some fiber 1 for crunch, and it helps out in the little boys room.

BIG R is offline Member
    Iwant2bsolid has the right Idea with the protien powder scoups in the oatmeal. It makes my life a ton easier when getting into shape when I can drop 1-2 scoups of Choloclate flavor whey protien in my Oatmeal, Cream of Rice, or Grits in the AM. Believe it or not a IFBB fitness girl tought me this. Her name is Laura Mak. She was preparing BK and I was just watching. It has stayed with me ever since.

Big R.

2tuff4you is offline New Member

Oatmeal Panckaes

If you want to make kick A$s pancakes try this:

Take 2 cups of plain slow cooked oatmeal toss it in your blender, then dump in two scoops of your favorite why protein powder, then one tea spoon of Glutamine. Pour in a cup or two of Soy Milk or regular milk and toss in what ever fruit you like. Then blend it up, and pour it in your pan.

Thread Information