mike2112 is offline Associate Member

help of my "fat bros" who obtained a six pack !!

Hey bros !!
    still on my cutting cycle, just finished week 5,now I'm 205 pounds... good results using
    -kyno+t3+just add winny (zambon) this week 1 ed
    -good diet : low fat ,150-200g prot/ day 50-100g carbs/day,shit days on the week end ( i eat what I want but stay clean in my diet)
    -cardio 4 or 5 X45 min/week
    -arimides .25 ed
    ...now the top of my abs looked better (not very good but..),went from 16% to +/-13%... but damn I STILL HAVE THOSE FU***N LOVE HANDLES AND FAT ON LOW ABS and I can't have that six pack I want !!
    In fact I lost fat in every part of my body:shoulders,arms,have a few striations on the quads..but not on the abs !! i know it's a common man's problem but...
    guys who had the same problem like me and who had a slow metabolism like mine, how did you do to obtain a six pack abs????? more cardio? more cytomel ?more arimidex ? less carbs? (if I do I'm gonna get crazy lol)
    Please help bros I'm desesperate and it pisses me off
    just really need your help !!

mike

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    mike it seems the same a me.....except im not takingany of that lol bu it can e extra skin....my docotr said my six pack woul be very nice if my skin would tighten.....you can tel if you can pull the skin out and when it does not seem to be fat

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well first I would look toward your diet, although yours seems to be ok. It just takes a little time and you may just have to wait those abbs out. You seem to have your cardio and training down and everything looks good. I would not look toward increaseing any doses. You are makeing good gains ( or losses in this case). Like most men you most likely have more body fat around your midsection than anywhere else on your body. Unfortuneatly unless you are talking about cosmetic surgury there really is not such thing as spot reduction. You will lose body fat over your entire body gradually. Keep up what you are doing and believe me before you realize it those abbs will be there. I quite paying attention to mine and noticed them one day while walking down the hall way toward the bath room mirror at the end of the hall. I could not believe how I had not notice them before. Keep up the hard work. You'll be there before you know it.
    IC

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    No flame bro, but you didn't put the fat on in 5 weeks, what makes you think you can take it off in 5 weeks ? You sound dedicated, It will happen, keep going strong. Your BF% dropped 3% in 5 weeks, that awesome. Wait and see where you are in 5 more weeks, you will be happy. -H

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    hey bros !! thanx a lot for your help !! hope it's gonna happen !!

Thread Information