Thread: Damn munchies!!

Jphill1301 is offline Junior Member

Damn munchies!!

I'm a big guy and I have to eat alot to be happy. But you can only eat so much of a certain type of food in a given day. Sometimes expecially at night I just get these horrible munchies where I gotta have something to eat and I can't stop. What I'm wondering is what is a good snack food thats goin to fill me up, but not going to get me fat w/ tons of carbs at night.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Make a good tasting salad.... as bad as that sounds. but think about it you can ake a nice tasting sald. i but that grilled chciekn, lettuce cucumbers, and onlions. maybe sometimes i will oour some low fat salsa on it. tastes good as hell. and not bad at all for you. and it fills me the fuck up. Or usually i have like one or two bannas and i am kosher

h0m3skill3t is offline New Member
    Before i go to bed i always have a protein blend like pro blend 55, this keeps me satisfied.

Younger is offline Junior Member
    MRP's fill me up better than anything. I drink about 3mesotechs a day. They have 25 carbs but their all complex. this is just a suggestion though.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Younger
    MRP's fill me up better than anything. I drink about 3mesotechs a day. They have 25 carbs but their all complex. this is just a suggestion though.
    Take a look at the carbs on the back. I'm betting they are maltodextrins which are pretty much the same as sugar. If so, I would save those as part of a post workout drink and get some blended protein powder with zero carb for any other part of the day.
    3 servings of 25g of maltodextrins is 75mg of needless high GH carbs.
    Just a heads up

Younger is offline Junior Member
    well son of gun. thanks Pheedno. When I posted this I had a feeling I was going to get a response like that. I looked and they do contain maltodextrins. everytime I think I'm finally starting to understand diet/training etc... I learn some new humbling knowledge. thanks!

Thread Information