smallguy is offline New Member

what do u guys do about stretch marks?

Hey guys just wondering what u guys do to get rid of stretch marks. I've used coaco butter and it works a bit but not as much as I'd like it to. currently I have stretch marks on my lats,tri's my inner arms accross my front delts but the one that is really pissing me off is my new stretch mark that is on my upper chest. Can u guys please tell me what you do to make stetch marks less noticeable besides tanning

smallguy

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Hmmmm .... There really isnt a whole lot that can be done Post stretch marks. ... They are a type of scare tissue and really are hard to do anything about ,. You can consult your doctor ( dermatologist ) regarding any new products or treatments if they are serious ) I find that taking care of your skin is a must B4 any stretch marks occur is the key... You can do this by several methods ... But keeping the skins ellasticity is important first of all ... Women know this best ... By both supplementation and skin treatments . For a man, however we are taught that is feminine. But at the cost of these unsightly beauties you may change your mind ... A quick aid is plain baby oil after your shower can help . There are more expensive treatments but, I would rather spend my money elsewhere . Tanning will aid in making them less noticeable as well ... a white bodd with red stretchies are pretty bad .... good luck

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Best defense from stretch marks is not to grow so fast!

There are other causes for stretch marks ....btw

Bring it..don't sing it! Cause I'm sure we are talking about growth here.

with this guy .... most definately .... But , case in point is other things will bring about stretch marks .... That's all I was trying to say ....

Seriously Marky, since this is a serious question of which my answer was not really an option for one who already has stretch marks I will see what I can dig up regarding. Not dissin you bro.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    didn't we just do a huge thread about this? search button

mahidi is offline New Member
    How to Prevent or Get Rid of Stretch Marks on the Breasts.

Stretch marks on breasts, Breast stretch marks.
    Getting scars on one’s breasts is more stressful than scars almost anywhere else. You can easily hide other parts of yourself that may have become marked up. But boobs? We live in a culture that both allows and enjoys its breast tissue half exposed. Nobody wants to wear T-shirts all the time, or go to a gala affair buttoned-up. Clearly, if your boobs have striations, that’s almost as bad as your face.
    http://stretchmarkinstitute.com/17,h...e-breasts.html

Thread Information