PUMP is offline Associate Member

Need Advice On Diet For First Cycle

I am starting my first cycle of Deca and Portugual Sus. Should I eat a ton of food with low fat and high protein? Should I have many carbs? I need some advice because I'm use to the "contest diet" and have never really known how to get bigger.

Pump
    Last edited by PUMP; 06-21-2002 at 12:20 PM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    go with 7 meals a day. 40% pro/ 40% carb/ 20% fats. try to get anywhere from 40-60 grams protein per meal and equal that in carbs.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    go with 7 meals a day. 40% pro/ 40% carb/ 20% fats. try to get anywhere from 40-60 grams protein per meal and equal that in carbs.
    Bingo!!

Protein - chicken breasts, turkey breasts, lean steak, all types of white fish, egg whites and some unsalted nuts (provides good fat as well and makes a decent snack)

Carbs - sweet potatos, oats, brown rice, veggies and to a lesser extent wheat pasta. Also simple carbs (about 100g immediately after lifting in the form of dextrose or maltodextrin)

Fats - olive oil, flax seed oil, fatty fish, avacado, natural peanut butter, egg yolks, unsalted nuts.

These are guidelines, but staples nonetheless....good luck!

Thread Information