xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

Coming out of a extreme diet will i gain it all back ?

i am coming off of an extremely weak diet ......it was around 600 cal a day(only about 5 grams of carbs or less) and i had a couple of good cheat days......i lost soo much weight and i look soo good.....i am gonna have one big cheat day tommrow and then the day after im gonna start a regular diet with oatmeal and cerials and wheat b reads fruits veggies and carbs....around 2000 cals a day .......will i gain back alot of my weight ......will i gain back some?.......will it make my face puffy and chubby again ?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to slowly up your cals each week, don't just up them all at once or your sure to gain all your wait back. Damn man 600 a day is fucking harsh.. Good luck.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    wow 600 cals??

How the hell were you feeling? But as Big Mike said slowly add the carbs and keep on the cardio and you should be fine.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    got pics? before and after? u can be sure if u have a big cheat day u can gain up to 10lb water for sure in no time but dont worry its just water it will go again, just build up slow

peace

Zoom, im curious. So please enlighten me. With your extremely low calorie diet how bad was your muscle loss? Im sure you do look good, but how do you feel?

Japan man is offline New Member
    when coming off a harsh diet, try to get 2-3 servings of fructose within the AM time period. ie. pineapple is good one. this will immediatly start replenishing liver glycogen and it turn "help" bring your T levels back to normal. again all in the am. dont go overboard; its easy to "overspill" when dealing with simple sugars.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    well thanks everyone fo the help.....to answer all the questions....i look alot better muscle mass does not seem bad at all....i seem to have maintained almost everything......my pic is posted somewhere in the member pics......i wil post a new one soon.........and i feel ok.......well i didint do a major major cheat day ......i had 3 slices pizza,2 bowls choco rice krispis, 4 ounces steak and 2protein bars thats what i had teh whole .....day ........i was stuffed so i stopped eting at like 3 and i wont eat anything else.....what kind of diet should i do to make sure dont gain my weight back/.........howmany carbs,fat protein.......i am about 185

If i were you i would keep the protein high, with medium carbs, and low fat.

Oops i almost forgot, keep on the cardio. And keep lifting

congratulations on your results

Peace Out

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    600 cals!?!?!?!!?
    thats a single meal...

Thread Information