JC BOY is offline New Member

Question Need A Good Diet

HEY CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT WITH A GOOD DIET MY DIETS BORING
    THANKS

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I'll say this before anyone else does but...we need to know some things first.... ht, wt, bf%...what you're trying to accomplish...what your diet is like now...etc

Then we can go from there
    What happens here, stays here

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Goals

JC boy,
    Primodonna is right. Send me a PM with your weight,body fat, resting heart rate, and most importnt your goals. I also need to know what your present diet is. I will work you somthing up and I have alot of good ideas on how to keep your diet from getting boring.
    IC

primodonna is offline Female Member
    well in that case...Tobey i'm sending you a PM, too
    What happens here, stays here

HI primodonna,
    MY DIET IS GRILLED CHICKEN ALL DAY LONG, PROTEIN SHAKES EGG WHITES WHOLE WHEAT BREAD ,SALADS. BUT IM ALLWAYS ON THE GO . IM TRYING CLENBUTERAL NOW AND GOING TO THE GYM 5 TIMES A WEEK ,BUT THE DIET SUCKS
    THANKS 4 THE HELP
    IM 6'1" 265 POUNDS AND BF 65%.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JC BOY

AND BF 65%.
    JC....No dude...that can't be right. Who told you your BF was 65%? If that were the case your entire 6'2" frame bones, muscles, organs etc...would wiegh a grand total of....93lbs. Your food list is not bad but is somewhat incomplete. How many meals do you eat in a day? How big are your portions? We need a little more info. my friend, but we're getting there.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    We don't want to know how many grams of fat you eat in a day! Bodyfat WHAT! I'm not sure this whole forum together has that much fat! That is not accurate.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Somebody has calculated wrong or needs to attend his math class more ....Yo JC .... writing a specified program sounds like what you need ... Do you go to a gym ? Is there anyone that is a QUALIFIED personal trainer there ? I would seek one out and maybe together with him or her can set you up on a complete Body program ...

some other questions would be ; Whats your job ? are you very active or not at all. What are your goals . Ideal Weight ? Large frame or small?

Your already on Clen ? Why? I am assuming you are considerably overweight . not 65% mind you but not 6.5% neither ...
    These added supps are ( in my opinion ) used for leaning out considerably more than the body's natural ability ... please consider that ....

Lets see where we can go from here .... Us boys are ready to help !!!! good luck

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Good call Pete

Good call Pete,
    Listen to Pete, dumbells and the rest of the guys on this one.
    Yeah that can't be right at all. What this implies JC Boy, is that out of your ENTIRE body weight, 65% of it is fat. If you were to take all of your muscle mass, your bones and your body fluids and pile them on one scale and pile all of your fat on another, the fat would not only out weigh every thing else but it would represent 65% of your total weight. Think about it, dose'nt sound logical does it? Have them check it again. If their doing a pinch test on a male they should be taking fat measurements from your pectoral (chest), your adominal area and your thigh. Have them re-check it again.
    Tobey

HI GUY'S
    HEY I NEED A WHOLE NEW GAME.IM IN CONSTRUCTION IM ACTIVE ALL DAY IN THE GYM 5 TIMES A WEEK IM 265 LBS 6'2" LARGE FRAME THE FAT IS ALL STOMAC .I NEED SOME 1 TO WRITE ME UP A DIFFERANT DIET .IM ON CLEN NOW 3 A DAY 4 THIS WEEK THE ASSHOLE AT THE GYM TOLD ME THAT I WAS 65% BODYFAT.
    BUT IM ALLWAYS ON THE ROAD ITS TO STICK TO A DIET BUT ILL TRY
    THANKS 4 ALL YOUR HELP

MarkyMark is offline Member
    he was prolly just being a (&*^#(!* but theres alot of those out there ...

check over the threads listed here in the Dieting section and see if that helps and sparks some specific questions ...good luck

Thread Information