xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

Please guys is this a good ket odiet ( help and criticize pleaseee)

ok everyone i made myself a decent keto diet.....should i add or take off anything?....
    meal 1( after cardio)-2 whole eggs,2 slices american cheese,some chicken or steak
    meal 2-(post workout)2 cans of tuna,2 tablspoons of reduced fat mayo,broccoli,1 tablespoon peant butter
    mea -3-steak or chicken with broccoli
    meal 4-chicken or steak

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    i also added 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in there and for my last meal i either eat london broil or hamburger meat please can someone helppp bumppp

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Check the label. The reduced fat mayo is much higher in carb than the regular fat one. Real mayo has carb levels that are negigable.

In the early 70s when the research came out about low fat diets being good for you (and the research is now being questioned for the first time), food manufaturers went crazy removing the fat from products and replacing it with variious forms of sugar. Many people now believe that the fat does a lot less damage than the sugar does, as excess sugar converts to fat in your system which in turn is highly correlated to many health conditions.

And by the way, your diet looks great.

Thread Information