VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member

i will do nething to get to 13%

can anybody help me with my diet im 260 18% bf and i want to get to 13%. right now im eating pretty cleanly consistantly, i dont want to loose ne muscle so im taking isopure and eating fish and chicken. ive been trying to keep my fiber intake to around 30 by eating alot of salad and im gonna start taking soy nut which is like peanut butter but soy nut.
    ive been eating around every 3 hrs with protein at each meal, as much as i can stand. i will do cardio every day if i had but i dont know if that will effect my muscle.
    what vitamins should i take and what suplements should i take?

i would appreciate it is someone could show me the ropes

-one

Crazy Bencher is offline Junior Member
    cardio dude...i am a fat ass too...try clen maybe t-3 i have done DNP also and liked the results but the side effect (sweats) sucked....just read thru the site and do some research...oh and be consistant with your diet and training...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some ECA and you might have to loose some muscle to drop some body fat. No one can diet and get low body fat w/o loosing any muscle, it just don't happen.

Might wanna cut the cals some, maybe cut down to 5 meals with 1 being a meal replacment shake.

Cardo in the AM before breakfast, its hard as hell, but try for 30 mins at first and work up to 45-1hr.

Drink lots and lots of cold water!

Wake up early and get moving, get that metobolisim going fast and keep it going for 18 hours.

Just having the right mind set can help so much.

You got the right idea w/ the salad, 1 a day is fine just to keep things moving (hehe).

Cut out lots of carbs, keep 75-100 grams of complex carbs in your diet, not in the Am or at night though, in the afternoon.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    It really all comes down to diet and exersise. If you want to cut without losing too much muscle, lower your intake of carbs and fats (have you tried a low or no carb diet?).

Do lots of cardio, and by this I dont mean a slow walk. You want to get your heart rate up to 65% of your target heart rate and keep it there for 45 minutes or so a day (5 or 6 days a week).

In a nutshell, that is the formula. You can take ECA stacks or clen , but they will not by themselves have much effect. They can be very effective when combined with diet and cardio.

As far as T3 goes, I have never tried it and a bit leary about anything that screws around with your thyroid.

Report back, let us know what you decide to do and then keep us posted with updates on your success. If you want information on low carb dieting let me know and I can share my experiences with you.

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=22744

Here is a great link to burn quick fat bro I hope it helps....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by J-Dogg
    Try some ECA and you might have to loose some muscle to drop some body fat. No one can diet and get low body fat w/o loosing any muscle, it just don't happen.
    Unless you are supplementing your regimen with AAS use. You can gain muscle while losing fat...I don't care what anyone says. It has been done before, and it can be done agian.

But unless you're a genetic freak like Flex...yes, you will lose some muscle mass going the au naturale route. WHICH IS OK TOO.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya Pappa's right, i guess some freaks do gain muscle when dieting :P

*just wishing I could be a freak*

really what does your diet look like lasalles
    i need to do what yur doin

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, hopefully i can help you out a little bit. My current stats are 6'2" 254lbs at 13.71%bf. 6 weeks ago I was 271 at 15.8%. Bumped my cardio up to 4 45 minute sessions in the am, and my diet looks like this:
    400g protien
    less than 100 carbs
    2500-3000 cal
    as little sugar as possible
    eca stack (100mg ephedra daily)

That's been it, and the weight is coming off. My strenght has gone down but I don't see any way around it. Good luck
    bronco

thats kinda like what im doin now, but im also taking creatine in my postworkout, u think thats hurting more than helping because i need for my streght to stay up because i play football and the season is around the corner, and i usally have a pb and jelly sandwich on 12 grain bread and alot of vegetables and fruit

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    cut the pb and j...don't need the fat in the peanut butter.

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    cut the pb and j...don't need the fat in the peanut butter.
    The fat in Peanut Butter mono -unsaturated which is actually vital for getting ripped bro If yuor carbs are low PB is a good alternative for energy. On King Kamali website he has pictures of him preparing for last years Olympia and his words "Peanut butter the secret of getting shreded" in moderation of course you shouldn't eat 3lbs of the stuff but 4 table spoons is good per day maybe before the gym

yeah i looked on the back and most of the fat was good, it was only like 1.5g of staturated fat and the rest is other so its good

Thread Information