mike2112 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation vacation after my cutting cycle...your help please !!

I'm going to vacation the next week and I just finished my 9 weeks cutting cycle and I'm currently on tapering down phase of t3+I finish winny 50 mg ed at the end of this week.
    I won't train for 3 weeks at least and I know the diet will be bad there (not that I want but it won't be possible to eat as I want).
    I'll be in tapering down phase til the end of this vacation.
    Do you think that in only 3 weeks that 10% fat I lost should come back ? and if they do,should they go away very quick when I'll come back?
    In fact the big question is: will my metabolism be high enough to allow me cheat diet for 3 weeks without training? I CAN'T DO ANOTHER WAY THAN EAT WHAT THER IS TO EAT : cake,pizza,rice,pasta (if I'm lucky)...you know I go in an "full pension" hostel,did this last year and the food was bad for our kind of diet... I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICES BROS !!!!
    HELP

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Where the hell are you going that you can't find something nutritional to eat-Willy Wonka's

Got to be a way you can get some quality sustanence/nourishment.

I have all my food furnished by the hoste,and you know what the food in the hostel look like :sometimes bad,sometimes wrong...I think it'll be at least 4 cheat days per week for 3 weeks...so,is that grave ? will my fat come back?? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhh !!!

If not, just eat smaller meals than usual more frequently. That should at least keep the metabolism fast, but expect to bust your ass off on the tread when you return(that is if your metabolism is as slow as mine)

yes I've a f****n slow metabolism and believe me:when I'll come back I'll : 1)move my ass on the tread
    2) do a little dnp cycle before starting "bulking time"

The only thing that is "good" is that I'll still be on t3 for this 3 weeks,even if I'll be on tapering down phase,it'll help to keep a little extra fat away...

One thing bro, once your there, don't worry about it. Enjoying the vacation is top priority, otherwise whats the point in going.

As long as your getting frequent meals, your metabolism should stay some what effecient. I'm betting your loss in gains won't be as drastic as you think.

yep,I hope bro..thanks for your support
    In fact it was my first real cutting cycle and it's the first time I can see my abs and that I'm at 7% of bf...but I had a discussion with a friend who told me that once you lost fat,it's very hard to see it comin back cause BBing helps to keep an high level to metabolism and if it comes back,it's not hard to make it go away,so I'll trust what he says to have a good conscience..
    BTW,I'll enjoy my vacations,eat pizza if I have to,eat beef if I have to,eat cakes if I have to,as you said at least my metabolism will stay a little elevated and fat won't ALL come back in 2weeks...I hope...
    what do you think about it??

bump

There isn't any nutrition stores around there?

none...it's a little Island..we'll see:as I said I'll try to stay in the best shape possible,but before all I must relax,this is vacations and it mustn't be a stress, and allow my body to recover to allow me to make that 6 months bulking cycle I want to do..;good idea no?

Thread Information