Thread: Hit The Wall

Griffin696 is offline New Member

Hit The Wall

Ok well I have been hard at losing weight for about a year and a half and have been successful so far I have lost about 70lbs im down to 174lbs 5'11 with 12% bf Well I fell like im at a stand still now. Im been looking for any advice i want to get down to about 7 or 8% bodyfat, everyone says that i am getting to little but i still have a stomach and some fat. My schedule goes as follows
    4a.m Rasin Bran w/ fat free milk
    8a.m a few pieces of fruit (cantalope,peaches etc)
    11a.m Fruit or some pretzels
    12:45-1:45- workout
    2pm Can of tuna
    5pm Turkey sandwich,grilled chicken or fish (varys with sides such as potato,greens or a salad)
    My workout consists of weights 3 to 4 times a week and running 3 to 5 times a week.
    What can I do to get my body shocked into losing weight??

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Replace that fruit with some low index carbs(oatmeal, yams, beans)
    Fruit, although good for fiber, is very high in sugar.
    Replace that potatoe at 5pm with one of the low index carbs I mentioned above.
    You also might want to think about getting more carbs in the begining parts of the day and decreasing as the day progresses.
    Your calories look kind of low to. Might want to add another meal in their. Your body could be in starvation mode.

Increase your cardio by a day or by 10min. a session

Do you take a ECA?

No I dont take ECA It is kind of hard to replace fruit with any hot meals Im at work at those times so i need some advice for something quick that I can just pick up and eat.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Throw some raw oatmeal in with a protein shake.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

more pro more pro more pro

add more protein in the morning hours,try to utilize 30-50 grams every meal to where you get in atleast 250 grams per day. cut out low gi carbs add sweet potato,brown rice, and pasta. keep the fruit in it'll keep you young

Could I add just a protien shake in there about 8a.m and maybe again at 11a.m.? The foods I am eating now fill me up so its kindve hard to add anything to what is already there. I know its very important to keep it strict now since im wanting to get down in the single digits of fat

Thread Information