Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Does anyone want to take the time to help me figure out why I'm getting fat and not

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/Calend...nth=6&NewDay=26

go here and click on the apple and you can see my days nutrition. I do cardio in the morning 40-45 min 5 X a week, eat alot- but good clean foods. Moderate carbs taken in daily, I don't understand why I can't get my bodyfat down without starving my body of it's nutrition. I want to keep my protein high so I hold on to muscle. And keep calories high enough to not loose to much weight too quick. I can't find the key to unlock the door.

Help.

SOLID

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The link didn't work bro. But IMO I would say you might wanna try cutting you diet way back and use some Anabolic to keep the muscle loss to a minimum. Or you can resort to DNP like I'm about to do.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    damn the link worked after I posted it.

anabolics sounds gooood

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    anabolics sounds gooood [/B]
    I hear that. I am really craving a needle full of eq myself.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    try a carb rotation bro, high days --low days-- no days all mixed around.

i only eat carbs with breakfast, pre workout(sometimes not even pre for extra fat burning effects) , post workout and post post workout

1c oatmeal with protein for breakfast
    1/2-3/4 cup oatmeal pre workout
    30-50g gatorade powder postworkout
    1 cup oats post post workout.

this is my 'normal' day, but member i rotate, somedays its double that...i rarely go much lower than that, cept for off days when i dont need that much carbs, ive put on a good 5lbs in the past 1.5 weeks and i swear to you my abs are getting deeper....(maybe the 'supps' have sumffin to do wit it) lol

defdaz is offline Associate Member

re:

PaPaPump's suggestion is a great one - combining carbohydrate timing with quantity modulation (poncy sounding word, sorry! ).

Great work PPP!

Iwan2bsolid2, and anyone else interested if you go to my website shown below you'll see that I'm accepting applications for beta testers for my site. It's a training and diet journal designed specifically for bodybuilders. It will be subscription based once it goes live but any beta testers will get special rates and of course keep all their data they've entered so far.

Not only is it a logging system (you can also keep a diary, body measurements such as weight, body fat% etc. and upload regular snapshots) it is also a personal training site! The beauty of keeping your data online is that others can see it (like you've tried to do with your fitday diet). No longer do you need to list your diet or your training everytime you ask for assistance - just simply tell them your user name and tell them to go to growthlog.com.

Because of this facility growthlog.com will also be a place for expert bb'ers, nutritionist, PT's etc. to offer their services to growthlog.com.
    It will work with them monitoring the data you enter and then advice and recommend things via the online messaging sytem (not emails - using the messaging system allows for strict monitoring of numbers of messages sent to help ensure a certain level of service).

Wooo, sorry for the long post guys, PM or email me if you are interested!

def
    Last edited by defdaz; 08-05-2002 at 11:21 AM.

Thread Information