Thread: The Proteine

davidsan is offline New Member

The Proteine

The Protein –

I just want to ask everyone, what brand of Whey Protein is the best, in a sense of personal taste.

I have been using Nature Best – ISOPURE for 3 months, I think, base on there nutritional FAQ’s its one of the most light’s Whey Protein out there.

What do you think?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Isopure is awesome whey. Thats what I use for pre and post workout.

I use a blended protein for any other part of the day for slower absorbtion.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Isopure is good tasting. I have some Met-Rx Protein Plus Extreme Whey in Chocolate that tastes so much like choc. milk when mixed with milk of course. I use skim. It's running a close competition to the Nestle Quik Bunny..

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell I'm a poor bastard and use GNC's brand whey protien. I know the guy that works there and I get 2 3lb containers for like $30. It's the best deal I've found around town. Add some oatmeal (great advise I found on here), skim milk and it doesn't taste so bad!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    KeyMastur, I agree. The Metrix protein plus chocolate, to me, taste's better than a chocolate shake from Whataburger....(pregnant wife, always having to stop there and pick her one up)

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well I have been a fan of Isopure every sense it hit the market. The absorbption rate is much faster than most protiens powders on the mosrket currently. This is important because in most cases the box may SAY you are getting 40 grams of protien -per servering, but that is not necessarlly always the case. Because protien does take so long to break down buy the time it reaches the digestive track your body has been only able to take in about half of the protein actually listed on the label. With Isopure you are sure to get at least 95% of the total intake listed and oh yeah did I mention that the chocolate flavor taste great!
    Tobey

Thread Information