trainfreak is offline Junior Member

30 pounds in 1 year natural!!!!!

starting a new bulking diet im 6,1 at 155 so pretty small at the mo but after a lot of research im gettin serious about it, i wont write my whole diet out but it consists of 320 g protein 550g carbs and 100g fats, i take glutamine, creatine, bccas, zma, vitamin b6, multis. its been 2 weeks and ive gained 5 pounds already, the question is will these rapid gains last long and realistically how much will i put on before growth slows down, i wanna hit 180-190 by summer 2008 in 12 months?is it possible?

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    your gains will slow down i promise

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainfreak
    starting a new bulking diet im 6,1 at 155 so pretty small at the mo but after a lot of research im gettin serious about it, i wont write my whole diet out but it consists of 320 g protein 550g carbs and 100g fats, i take glutamine, creatine, bccas, zma, vitamin b6, multis. its been 2 weeks and ive gained 5 pounds already, the question is will these rapid gains last long and realistically how much will i put on before growth slows down, i wanna hit 180-190 by summer 2008 in 12 months?is it possible?

Short answer, yes!

You must stay motivated thoughout. Oftin times we get burned out after a few months and eat and workout less and less as time goes by without realizing it. It's easy to convince yourself that in 3 months you are still dedicated just like the first 3 weeks. Just stay true to yourself and you could gain even more if you wanted.

cherokee6 is offline Junior Member
    30 pounds is a hefty order, but possible. Do you mean adding a lean 30 lbs. because you will but on some excess no doubt. All I have to say after my successful bulking experience is that you need to be constantly scrutinizing your diet, tweaking it as you grow along with your routine (recognizing when you are plateauing)...God speed

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee6
    30 pounds is a hefty order, but possible. Do you mean adding a lean 30 lbs. because you will but on some excess no doubt. All I have to say after my successful bulking experience is that you need to be constantly scrutinizing your diet, tweaking it as you grow along with your
    routine (recognizing when you are plateauing)...
    God speed
    YEP, Most important area of dieting (constant modification).

***ending on ur training/history... it is possible assuming ur realitivle NEW to proper dieting... but if u have bout 3-4yrs of seroius dieting/lifting under you.. 8-10lbs a year is usually the most u can gain w/o slappin on tons of water and lard.

ok explain please? i c what you mean about tweekin the diet as you grow but the diet plan i have has enouph gs to sustain muscle gain for someone up to about 180-190(i thought).....thats if i reach that weight anywayz.so what your saying is the bigger u get the more you need to eat...yeah i get that but i dunno wether im gonna be able to eat any more lads i mean any more than 600 carbs a day along with 350 gs proteins just seems WRONG.....and thats what im on at the mo

although saying i only have three shakes a day, 2 pure whey and 1 complex carbs so i could always throw in a few more?

TR'05 is offline Member
    you should write out your diet, listed with macros...timing of meals is extremely important....you just have to keep doing what you're doing. If you start to plateau- you will have to make neccessary adjustments.

TR'05 is offline Member
    Whole foods > Shakes other than PWO....and even PWO shake is debatable.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by TR'05
    Whole foods > Shakes other than PWO....and even PWO shake is debatable.
    i havnt had a shake in ages.. dont need em as whole foods are far more crucial for anabolism

TR'05 is offline Member
    no doubt about it, bro.

cherokee6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainfreak
    ok explain please? i c what you mean about tweekin the diet as you grow but the diet plan i have has enouph gs to sustain muscle gain for someone up to about 180-190(i thought).....thats if i reach that weight anywayz.so what your saying is the bigger u get the more you need to eat...yeah i get that but i dunno wether im gonna be able to eat any more lads i mean any more than 600 carbs a day along with 350 gs proteins just seems WRONG.....and thats what im on at the mo

Ok...so let me get this straight...you have a diet that is set up for a person wei***ng in at your goal weight? If so calorie levels will be too high and you will put on a good chunk of fat. If you want to be relatively lean as you bulk, be patient, set up a diet for bulking at your current weight. And as you get bigger you will need to feed the lean muscle you've built with more food (muscle eats that stuff up...lol) That is where the "tweaking" comes in because with the added lean mass you will burn more and will be harder to bulk on your current diet. Keep up the questions and hard work...you will get the answers you're looking for.

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    keep up the hard work

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer1983 View Post
    keep up the hard work

You just bumped a 6 month+ old thread...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    You just bumped a 6 month+ old thread...
    Hey he has been bumped 18 month old threads

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Luck!

Thread Information