askingforit is offline Junior Member

give me feedback please

I compiled a few things into this diet for my girl, she wants to lose about 40-50 lbs in the LONG run. Right now she can't workout due to school and 2 jobs, so I wanted something that will be easy for her, and not burn her out, that way eventually she can get more into BB'ing. I also want something that she will see some results with, so she doesn't quit....I don't know much about trying to lose weight being a skinny mofo, so if you do, please give me some tips.

1. If possible do not eat any simple carbs...Beer, Soda Pop, White Pastas, White rice, White bread, Potatoes, Cereal etc. (eat early in the day so they are not stored and very little).

2. Don't eat anything that is fried.

3. Stay away from cheeses, high fat dressings (ranch, bleu cheese, honey mustard etc.), gravies, candies/sweets, butter/greasy foods etc. high fat milk, mayo.

4. Drink as much water as possible.

5. Take multivitamins daily to make sure you get all necessary nutrients.

6. Eat 6 small meals a day, don't snack in between meals.

7. Good Foods to eat are...Lean Beef, Chicken, Salmon/Tuna/Fish, brown rice, any fruits and veggies, sweet potatoes, skim milk, oatmeal, whole wheat bagels,
    Eggs.

She also is taking an ECA 2 on 2 off....

thegame01 is offline Member
    you got it askingforit . Pretty much ,i wouldn't even worry about the rice and pasta. Eat it just dont eat a pound of it, one portion is good with a portion of protein and some veggies .

the key is not too jump in too fast and do everything at once .Alittle bit at a time especially if she's not training /competing etc .She can take her time and transform her body without it being a shock toher system .

Anyways thats more then you wanted to hear so i'm done . Looks good bro.

Tell your gf , good luck for me

motoxgirl is offline Female Member

Womens Forums...

You should have your girl join here and check out the womens forums. I am pretty new to them and have already made a couple of friends that are always here and willing to help out and offer advice.

The plan that you described above is alot the same that I am doing now, accept that I am also training.
    She should see good results from that. And if she can even pack in a couple short walks in a day it will help too.
    Good luck to both of you!

thanks a lot for the encouraging words...
    I really want her to be my training partner someday so I hope this can work for her....

By the way motoxgirl, I love the name. Do you listen to any StrungOut?

Strungout??

Strungout? hehe....no, but enlighten me, please!
    Thanx for the compliment....and I was gonna say before.....your girl can email me if she wants some advice or girly support!

They are a Southern Cali band...I like their music a lot, but some of the members are really into motorcross and do comps/videos, stuff like that.
    The band is actually sponsored by moto xxx.
    I'll try to get her on the board, thanks!

www.strungout.com
    Last edited by askingforit; 08-29-2002 at 07:37 PM.

Thanx

That is sweet, I will have to check them out. I used to live about three miles from where they held the National MX in Washington every year. Grew up with dirt bikes and Quads. OK, so I was sort of a tom-boy
    I also went to high school with Jeremy McGrath.....so we still go where we can to watch him ride.

Later

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    The white rice and potatoes are ok (although brown rice is better) but the rest of the things mentioned in #1 should be elminated, even early in the day.

You seem to have everything else nailed on the head. Here are a few tips that are a vital for anyone looking to keep their BF in check.

1 Never eat at a buffe bar
    2 Prepare most of your meals yourself
    3 Simple carbs are to be elminated, even on cheat days
    4 Don't have snacks around the house ( cup cakes ect) even if you have kids. I know that this sounds basic and that most would think that this is something that any dumass would know, BUT, I have wittnessed many times people who have bought this stuff for their kids and ineveitable found themselves sneaking a little here and there.

5 Visit the reciepe section here at AR- There are alot of good ideas and tips that would aid in keeping the diet from getting boreing.

Hope this helps.
    IC

Thread Information