Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought arnold didnt drink milk?? kinda weird he preaches something he doesnt practice.
    Mieelk is fahhh Baybieeees, I drink Beaahhrrr

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    I thought arnold didnt drink milk?? kinda weird he preaches something he doesnt practice.
    Mieelk is fahhh Baybieeees, I drink Beaahhrrr
    True, Good point..

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungfaceb3 View Post
    This is Arnold Schwarzenegger's Level II diet plan. ( Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding) Tell me what you think.

Breakfast:
    3 eggs poached or any style
    1/4 pound meat, fish, fowl, or cheese
    8 ounces whole milk
    1 or 2 slices of whole-grain toast with butter

Lunch:
    1/2 pound meat, fish, fowl, or cheese (or any combination)
    2 slices whole-grain bread with butter
    8 ounces whole milk
    1 pecie fresh fruit

Dinner:
    1/2 pound meat, fish, fowl, or cheese (or any combination)
    Baked or boiled white or sweet potato
    Large Raw salad

In addition to this I will have my protein shake following workouts and my mixed protein/ high calorie drink at night. Also may have a sandwich or small snack of 2-3 scrambled eggs and some fruit in between meals. What do yout think...is this plan pretty solid?
    Hey man if it works go for it. Let me ask you this though, if some dude off the street name John Doe told you about this diet do you think you would be defending it as much? Arnold had crazy genes, and could have thrown in KFC for a meal or two a day and still look jacked, plus all the stuff he was taking helps alot. Its not that bad of a diet, but diets change with time and from person to person, plus there are better and healthier sources of carbs out there, so why not utlize them..

paulwatson075 is offline New Member
    It looks like a great diet chart thanks for sharing. But I think diet chart differ from person to person and it may not be good for everybody. Get your own personal diet chart.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    This is all assuming Arnold actually sat down and wrote at least 1 book... I am skeptical, why would he when he can sign off on a book written by a ghost writer and collect massive profits for doing nothing? I very much doubt he wrote, or even had much part in the writing of that 'encyclopedia'.

layeazy is offline Banned
    the guys are right its an out dated diet that will do more harm than good for you the reason why is arnold cycled for 20 weeks at a time and took alot of different compounds so that diet would definately work with his cycle good luck though

Not trying to have a go mate, but how is a 20 week cycle going to mean that the diet listed is going to be better for you? I don't think that diet would really be ideal no matter what compounds you were taking for any amount of time. I think it is a case of not trying to follow something that worked for an 80s professional bodybuilder with ridiculous genetics, unless you are an 80s professional bodybuilder with ridiculous genetics. That is if Arnie ever actually did follow that diet, which I doubt... does anyone really beleive that Arnold had much input in that encyclopedia?

layeazy is offline Banned
    Well arnold competed in the 70's to begin with smashingbox and secondly the diets high in fat but his routines where epic 5 hours long so yes it would work for him he even ran and why would he put a diet in the encyclopedia that he didnt use ummm wouldnt make any sense.

Okay, 70s.

Did you even read my posts? I dont think he wrote that book.

This thread is 3 yrs old btw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information