MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

ONE DAILY MEAL...........please let me know what you think!!

Today I had:

Started the day with 2 pills of Hdrol and 1 pill of stimerex ES (original formula)

I missed breafast cause I woke up late

11am
    Turkey sandwhich on a roll with mustard, a big pickle on the side

3pm
    2eggs 4 pieces of low fat sausage

6pm
    All meat hamburger with a little bit of shredded low fat cheese with a little ketchup on a Multi Grain Light Thomas english muffin

Plenty of water all throughout the day, thats all I drink is water. I would normally have a protein shake at some point but I ran out of my protein shake powder.

Today is my day off from the gym....... I am 6'3 245 24 yrs old.......I am trying to gain a little lean muscle but mainly lose weight and cut up, trying to get down to 220 pounds..............

Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would be a big help, thanks...........

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    This is a joke right?
    If not, check out the diet forum and do a few weeks of reading. There are thousands of diets and Q & A's for you. I think you'll find what you need to know there. Good luck.

Listen up, I'm not trying to drop my body fat percentage to like 15% or something like that and become a bodybuilder, I'm tryin to gain a lil muscle and just lose some weight......

Quote Originally Posted by Needtogetbackinshape
    Listen up, I'm not trying to drop my body fat percentage to like 15% or something like that and become a bodybuilder, I'm tryin to gain a lil muscle and just lose some weight......
    Okay....not that that changes anything I just posted.

btw, 15% is far from a typical bodybuilder's bf%, lol.

I'm just saying with that intake do you think its possible to gain some lean muscle and drop some weight, what I ate today is leaps and bounds better then my diet was trust me...........

Yea I was just assuming some one with 15% body fat is skinny.......

I'm just saying with that intake do you think its possible to gain some lean muscle and drop some weight, what I ate today is leaps and bounds better then my diet was trust me...........

Alright, it is very hard to add LBM and cut bodyfat at the same time. Even with anabolics, this is like looking both ways at once.

If I were you, Id begin with tryin to cut down the BF first. Stick to clean whole foods (oatmeal, egg whites, rice, lean meats) and avoid processed and refined foods.

Start a good cardio regiment and keep track of your macros (pro, fats, cho). 6 meals a day will speed up your matabolism and get you on the right track. Find out your BMR in the diet stickies and go from there. Good luck.,

BYW, Im 9% bf and I think im fat

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Not to knock you bro, but your diet is way off. Click on the top of the page under the diet sticky. I would suggest some morning cardio and from what you posted about your diet and goals, I would loss the bread, and 2eggs for lunch is not enough!! Write up a game plan, include macros and then maybe we can help you tweak it from there, but the diet you laid out needs help.

Honestly I dont know if I could handle that type of diet right now, my main source is the eggs and low fat sausage on a weekly basis..........

I try to stick to whole wheat bread and whole what wraps for sandwhichs............

If I were to run a cycle of anavar , wouldn't it help towards gaining a lil lean muscle and loosing weight?? (i was going to take it at a low dosage 30mgs)

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Not to knock you bro, but your diet is way off. Click on the top of the page under the diet sticky. I would suggest some morning cardio and from what you posted about your diet and goals, I would loss the bread, and 2eggs for lunch is not enough!! Write up a game plan, include macros and then maybe we can help you tweak it from there, but the diet you laid out needs help.

Why lose the bread, dont you need some good carbs?? (whole wheat)

What are macros, gotta speak english to me, I'm a newbie and I have done searchs on here for diets and nothing is in my legue.....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If I were to run a cycle of anavar, wouldn't it help towards gaining a lil lean muscle and loosing weight?? (i was going to take it at a low dosage 30mgs)
    Not without a good diet.

I have done searchs on here for diets and nothing is in my legue.....
    Nothing is in your league? What do you mean by that?

You can make all the excuses you want at the end of the day, but unfortunately your body does not use excuses as fuel for muscle gain OR fat loss. Depends how bad you want to change.

There's a reason not everyone looks great when they take their shirt off... because it's fukking hard thats why. You have to be willing to make the sacrifices and follow the diet and workout plan to reap the rewards. You have to make a simple decision - which one makes you feel better - feeling great and having a body to be proud of? Or eating food you like to eat, whenever, and half assing it at the gym.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 10-11-2007 at 02:40 AM.

Bro, you have a lot to learn.

Start reading and researching. We cant sit here all day and hold your hand. You need to get somewhere first.

Also, anabolics are not for you, right now. They will not do you any good, I promise you that. Like I already said in my post above.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Why lose the bread, dont you need some good carbs?? (whole wheat)

What are macros, gotta speak english to me, I'm a newbie and I have done searchs on here for diets and nothing is in my legue.....
    There are better options for carbs while cutting IMO.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Its as simple as this if good dieting is out of your League then bodybuiding is aswell, well if you want to make good progress anyway and aas is definitely.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly I dont know if I could handle that type of diet right now, my main source is the eggs and low fat sausage on a weekly basis..........

I try to stick to whole wheat bread and whole what wraps for sandwhichs............

If I were to run a cycle of anavar, wouldn't it help towards gaining a lil lean muscle and loosing weight?? (i was going to take it at a low dosage 30mgs)

wow if you cant eat properly to cut and preserve muscle..why even bother..diet is 90% of this game...you need to eat 5-6 times a day..even if youre trying to cut...by only eating a couple times a day..your body becomes very catabolic and you will lose muscle but retain fat..and you need to eat at least 1-1.5 grams of protein/lb of bodyweight daily...you have much to learn

Priapism is offline Junior Member
    Its difficult because it seems like this fellow has his mind made up already. Just some advice - try to forget everything you think you know. You need to go into this admitting that you're clueless, even if you think you're not. There is a lot to learn. This is my first week on here as well, and Im biting the bullet until I've had a chance to read more, too. If guys give you input, on here, try to remember that they've been living and breathing this topic for years. You're new. So take everything they say as Gold, don't blow it off. Especially if you see it corroborated in several other locations. I run a few health discussion forums with fairly high traffic as well and the one thing that gets my goat is the guy seeking help and advice ... who disagrees with it when he gets it. Never know what to do with those guys!

santan1234 is offline Junior Member

great post

Quote Originally Posted by Priapism
    Its difficult because it seems like this fellow has his mind made up already. Just some advice - try to forget everything you think you know. You need to go into this admitting that you're clueless, even if you think you're not. There is a lot to learn. This is my first week on here as well, and Im biting the bullet until I've had a chance to read more, too. If guys give you input, on here, try to remember that they've been living and breathing this topic for years. You're new. So take everything they say as Gold, don't blow it off. Especially if you see it corroborated in several other locations. I run a few health discussion forums with fairly high traffic as well and the one thing that gets my goat is the guy seeking help and advice ... who disagrees with it when he gets it. Never know what to do with those guys!
    BUMP!

Thread Information