cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

first time in this forum

Hello......just finished my cycle....starting cardio..to move into next cycle in three weeks(i know I need more of a break but the are different products) EQ<WINNY<TEST<FINA to lean out. what to eat now? how many calories should I intake,fat,protein,? I am starting from the beginning here.....

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro, it's impossible to give good advice from that amount of info.

Could you fill us in on your stats etc.?

You might consider subscribing to my site below - by entering all your diet and training data on it you'll be able to receive the best advice possible.

def

WHAT THE HELL DO MY STATS HAVE TO DO WITH TELLING ME A FEW GOOD FOODS TO EAT? WHETHER I AM TRYING TO LEAN OUT AT 215 OR 275 DOESN'T MAKE TO MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE....CHEESEY ATTEMPT AT PLUGING YOUR SITE....SORRY

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by cooksbrut
    WHAT THE HELL DO MY STATS HAVE TO DO WITH TELLING ME A FEW GOOD FOODS TO EAT? WHETHER I AM TRYING TO LEAN OUT AT 215 OR 275 DOESN'T MAKE TO MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE....CHEESEY ATTEMPT AT PLUGING YOUR SITE....SORRY
    Easy bro, but you DID ask for total caloric intake recommendation in your initial post. And for THAT there is a HUGE difference if you are 215 or 275. Also the % of cals from C/F/P....although the later really IMO is universal and not dependent on bodyweight or total caloric intake. If you are looking for good foods and not a full diet, here you go. Carbs: lentils, black beans, long grain brown rice, green veggies, whole oats. Protein: the usual, chicken breast, tuna fish, lean ground beef, salmon... Fats: natural peanut butter, olive oil and flax seed oil.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    geez with a response like that maybe you need to learn some freaking learn some anger management first.

Kizer: some good info

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok buddy I hope you have calmed down now!

Same as KS has written if you are cutting go for the complex carbs for a sustained energy realease dropping the simple carbs like sugar,glucose,as if you don,t burn them they are stored as fat.Keep protein high when cutting and you can eat foods like chicken,turkey,tuna.Fat keep it low in saturated as this is what "cures" at room temp and blocks your arteries.Omega oils are good and you could supplement your diet with flax seed oil

see two great responses... it was a big help........thank you very much...sorry I was calmed down,just gets to me once and a while....

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by cooksbrut
    see two great responses... it was a big help........thank you very much...sorry I was calmed down,just gets to me once and a while....
    You're from jersey right? it is to be expected every now and then.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by kizer_soce

You're from jersey right? it is to be expected every now and then.

Hey Kizer... What you trying to say about Jersey? We are all calm tempered here...

Thread Information