ImAnuL is offline Junior Member

Exclamation critz/comments/questions please

Wake up - 4:45am - Cereal bar or 2 rice cakes.
    Start Work - 5:45 - Protein Shake, Banana, 2 Rice Cakes
    **snacking on rice cakes or peanuts**
    First Break - 8:30 - 8 Egg whites, 2 Whole Eggs, 2 Packs of Instant Oatmeal 4 rice cakes.
    **snacking on carrots or almonds**
    Lunch - 12:30 - 10oz of Chicken, 1 1/2 cups of white rice, Medium sized potatoe
    After Work - 4:15 - 1/2 Protein shake, banana, cereal bar
    Pre-Workout meal - 6:15 - 8oz Steak, 1 cup of white rice, 2 medium sized potatoes.
    **Trainning from 7:15 to 8:15**
    Post-Workout - 8:20pm - Protein Shake, baby food, 4 rice cakes.
    Post-workout meal - 9:45pm - 1 cup of rice, 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs.
    Before bed - 11:00pm - 1/2 Proetin Shake, 4 rice cakes.

my stats are: 5'8'', 170lbs, 10% BF, newbie cycle expierance, currently just getting ready to start anadrol 50.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails critz/comments/questions please-rawr.jpg  

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Goals?

Too many shakes dude... at least switch your one before bed to casein or solid food, whey is not ideal before bed.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    comment = very dry, hard and vascular look!! something i am trying to achieve by summer. so great job bro!

i would say maybe eat some low or nonfat cottage cheese before bed, instead of depending on rice cakes all day. but i guess it depends on what your goals are?

wanna throw on like 5lbs of muscle before june. 3 shakes is to much? wahts the downfall of to many shakes?

honestly bro, i cant even stand cottage cheese...i just can get myself to eating it! any recipe ideas?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so what is your goals??

I see no fats in there at all.. that's probably why you have to keep eating the rice cakes, hungry all the time..

No carbs from green beans, or broch..

and no fats..

add 3000mg flax

1000mg 3x throughout the day..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnuL View Post
    honestly bro, i cant even stand cottage cheese...i just can get myself to eating it! any recipe ideas?
    pepper on the cottage cheese..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    so what is your goals??

I see no fats in there at all.. that's probably why you have to keep eating the rice cakes, hungry all the time..

No carbs from green beans, or broch..

and no fats..

add 3000mg flax

1000mg 3x throughout the day..
    i just wanna clean bulk all winter...so i guess i d have 1000mg of flax in the morning, 1000 b4 my workout and 1000 b4 bed?

Kokaine is offline Junior Member
    That's the worst diet I ever saw in my life.Expect BF to be above 30 % at the end of the cycle.By the way,that's not you on the picture.A guy that eats rice cakes before bed is a couch-potato not a fit guy like the one on the picture

GOOD CARBS-OATMEAL AND BROWN RICE
    GOOD POTEIN-TURKEY -CHICKEN-TILAPIA-EYE ROUND OR TOp ROUND BEEF.EGG WHITES
    GOOD SOURCES OF FIBER-BROCCOLI OR GREEN BEANS
    GOOD FAT-FLAX OIL...1 FREAKING TABLESPOON A DAY NOT 1000 MG

THIS SPYWIZARD READ SOMEWHERE THAT THAT KETO DIET BULLSHIT IS THE WAY TO GO AND NOW TELLS POOR NOVICES TO DO THAT CRAP.

WORD TO THE WISE....LEARN HOW TO COOK YOUR SHIT.UNTIL THAT DAY ALL YOU ARE DOING IS CLOWNING..PEACE

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokaine View Post
    THIS SPYWIZARD READ SOMEWHERE THAT THAT KETO DIET BULLSHIT IS THE WAY TO GO AND NOW TELLS POOR NOVICES TO DO THAT CRAP.
    Spywizard contributes a hell of a lot more to this board than you do, learn some tact.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    lay off the crack buddy

CAT1 is offline Female Member
    look the only thing AmNul is right about is learn about food and cook it yourself.
    lay of the rice cakes they really have no value , no fiber no protein and not really a good source of fiber . if you just like them then reserve them for a treat .Try using milled fax seeds (good fiber) they also add a nutty flavor to things .

With all due respect Wizard told a poor kid to Eat tuna out of a can.That's cat food in my book.Plus try downing 3000 mgs of flax everyday and see what happens to you.He shouldnd mislead poor kids like that

Big
    With all due respect Wizard told a poor kid to Eat tuna out of a can.That's cat food in my book.Plus try downing 3000 mgs of flax everyday and see what happens to you.He shouldnd mislead poor kids like that
    I eat quite a bit of tuna.

You are what you eat..eating cat food is for cats not for humans.

You want tuna,go to the fish market and bake a steak

Big
    You are what you eat..eating cat food is for cats not for humans.
    meh, I wouldn't mind being a cat. My cat leads a better life than me.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    mr. big sorry to hear that ....

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnuL View Post
    wanna throw on like 5lbs of muscle before june. 3 shakes is to much? wahts the downfall of to many shakes?
    You gotta eat a lot more to gain muscle, dude... that diet sucks.

wtf dude, Tuna is one of the best protein sources out there (bioavailability, cost, convenience, etc). 3000mg of flax is 3g... you can get that from 3 small pills.

I've also seen the keto diet work great for a few of my friends who compete in bodybuilding shows.

Do everyone on this site a favor and just leave... youre a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    wtf dude, Tuna is one of the best protein sources out there (bioavailability, cost, convenience, etc). 3000mg of flax is 3g... you can get that from 3 small pills.

I've also seen the keto diet work great for a few of my friends who compete in bodybuilding shows.

Do everyone on this site a favor and just leave... youre a tool.

My bad I measure Flax by tablespoons so I was off on that.3000 mgs is cool.

WTF.Dude,if you think a piece of old fish that has been stored in a can for 5 years is good for you, you belong nowhere near a gym.The protein in there is long gone from exposure to humidity and heat.

Keto dieting is cool pre contest,but he was saying long term high fat-no carb and thats bullshit.

And if you don't like the shit I say don't read it,learn how to bake a piece of fish and then come tall me what to do,Clown

Big
    WTF.Dude,if you think a piece of old fish that has been stored in a can for 5 years is good for you, you belong nowhere near a gym.The protein in there is long gone from exposure to humidity and heat.
    Could you please post a credible source for reference of this information?

MWTF.Dude,if you think a piece of old fish that has been stored in a can for 5 years is good for you, you belong nowhere near a gym.The protein in there is long gone from exposure to humidity and heat.
    As far as I'm aware, there are only 3 macronutrients - protein, fats, and carbohydrates. What happens to the protein in tuna? Does it disappear? Does it turn into carbohydrates or fats? No, it remains protein.

Apparently because a majority of the members here think that tuna is a good source of protein, they all belong nowhere near a gym... okay... let's see your pics boss.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-16-2007 at 02:20 PM.

As far as I'm aware, there are only 3 macronutrients - protein, fats, and carbohydrates. What happens to the protein in tuna? Does it disappear? Does it turn into carbohydrates or fats? No, it remains protein.

Apparently because a majority of the members here think that tuna is a good source of protein, they all belong nowhere near a gym... okay... let's see your pics boss.
    Protein is a molecule aka amino-acids.The key word is something you said before "bioavailability" .You can down 200 grams of the muscle fibers of a fish out of a can but that doesn't mean that when broken down by your digestive enzymes it will turn into "bioavailable" amino-acids.I am not saying its all gone,but very little of it is left due to aging and decomposition.Plus all the junk they put in there to preserve it is like all the junk they put on deadbody before a funeral and you are putting all that shit in your body,Thank you but no thank you

And don't worry about my picture,I am here to kill the bullshit not to compete with anybody.

Big
    So could you please post the source of the information you are stating?

And don't worry about my picture,I am here to kill the bullshit not to compete with anybody.
    lol classic response... I'm sure your results speak for themselves and blow everyone away

Let me guess, 5'11" at... 150 lbs?

lol classic response... I'm sure your results speak for themselves and blow everyone away

Let me guess, 5'11" at... 150 lbs?
    5.10 175 10% BF..Nothing fancy..I don't like your juicer look

My bad...5.9

Big
    So I'm guessing you can't post a source of the information you are stating, since you keep disregarding my requests?

I just spent countless hours at the library when I wasn't seeing any results from my training..I guess you have to take my word

Eat fresh so that the shit you eat does what its supposed to do.Take no chances ,after all it only takes about an hr to cook 6 meals in the morning.

Big
    I just spent countless hours at the library when I wasn't seeing any results from my training..I guess you have to take my word
    With your stats I wouldn't take your word for any body building or nutritional information, you have the same stats as my 16 year old son and he just started working out 6 months ago. You can look at AandF's avatar and see that he knows what he is talking about. You may not like his "juicer" look, but most guys on here don't like the stick-boy look, that's why we are here.

Stick boy???

Keep eating garbage and clogging your arteries,you are the one whos gonna lose years of your life.I have the body of a ****ing underwear model,screw that freak look that's not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    With your stats I wouldn't take your word for any body building or nutritional information, you have the same stats as my 16 year old son and he just started working out 6 months ago. You can look at AandF's avatar and see that he knows what he is talking about. You may not like his "juicer" look, but most guys on here don't like the stick-boy look, that's why we are here.

And in my book you are kissing another man's ass right there,so man up and then tell me your opinion,catboy

Big
    meow

That's the worst diet I ever saw in my life.Expect BF to be above 30 % at the end of the cycle.By the way,that's not you on the picture.A guy that eats rice cakes before bed is a couch-potato not a fit guy like the one on the picture

GOOD CARBS-OATMEAL AND BROWN RICE
    GOOD POTEIN-TURKEY -CHICKEN-TILAPIA-EYE ROUND OR TOp ROUND BEEF.EGG WHITES
    GOOD SOURCES OF FIBER-BROCCOLI OR GREEN BEANS
    GOOD FAT-FLAX OIL...1 FREAKING TABLESPOON A DAY NOT 1000 MG

WORD TO THE WISE....LEARN HOW TO COOK YOUR SHIT.UNTIL THAT DAY ALL YOU ARE DOING IS CLOWNING..PEACE
    sorry that ur genetics suck ballz, but that is me, check me out on facebook under Imanul Mallick if ud like to see more pictures, by the way when i asked for critz or comments i was refering to someone with some good solid background for giving advice on this forum, im sorry i didnt state that before, i thought it to be obvious. oh by the way, these pictures are from eating a strict diet of pizza pockets, jamacian pattys and a shit load of lucky charms. I guess i make a good couch potatoe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails critz/comments/questions please-bach.jpg   critz/comments/questions please-stfu.jpg   critz/comments/questions please-jjj.jpg  
    Last edited by ImAnuL; 11-16-2007 at 05:05 PM.

so if the diet sucks so much balls, what can i *ADD* to it, seeing as ive already gone grocery shopping and am left with these supplies. Perhaps an extra meal of pasta and ground beef or something

5.10 175 10% BF..Nothing fancy..I don't like your juicer look
    Damn I was so close...

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    With your stats I wouldn't take your word for any body building or nutritional information
    No shit...

Thread Information