ConArmas is offline Junior Member
    Brilliant. thanks for posting

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for this thread..very helpful

Predator87 is offline New Member
    very nice, thank you

Jym
    Jym is offline New Member
    Thank you, I found those videos to be very informative, I do however have some questions regarding the video for my own self benefit if anyone would be so kind enough to answer.

How do I know if I am an Ectomorph/Endomorph/Mesomorph per say? I've been inactive since the age of 15, I'm 19 now. Before I stopped doing Sports and being active I would of considered my self an Ectomorph/Mesomorph, now I would consider my self an Endomorph but that isn't really a good assumption considering my diet has been shit and I've been inactive for so long, I would probably just call it me being lazy. How would I break this down?

Also I've just started getting back into training and I'm doing a cut to lose any of the unwanted fat I've gained over the last few years of being inactive, my question is regarding post-workout simple carbs/sugars, I know as much as spiking insulin levels can prevent the burning of fat or atleast make it very hard to do so but I also know after watching upto part 3 of these awesome videos that post workout is the most optimal time to have simple carbs/sugars for the absorbence of nutrients like amino acids and so on, what should I do regarding that?

ortiz35 is offline New Member
    pt 5 wont load for me? anyone else have that problem?

ColdShot is offline New Member
    I think he has a little obsession for mices...
    besides that: amazing post....going straight to my favs

nikepump8844 is offline New Member
    still awesome. bookmarking this thread

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdShot
    I think he has a little obsession for mices...
    besides that: amazing post....going straight to my favs
    Lol I was thinking the same thing

hughmad is offline New Member
    great vids thanks

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    This is BS for newbs! This is for someone on steriods . If you eat 5,000 cals natural you will only get fat.
    Last edited by Brohim; 08-07-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member
    Just came across this video looking for nutrition tips ... Wow! I will be subscribing to this thread

Bouch is offline Member
    thank you for this great information. Learned alot

Steelfan is offline New Member

should be required viewing!!

I am so glad I got to see these videos!! If I were a personal trainer I would make the required viewing for my clients!

WAMBAM is offline New Member
    This is exactly what I was looking for. Knew my diet sucked and this explained everything so I could understand. Now the challenge, to make changes to my diet.

muscel_inT.O. is offline New Member
    These were super helpful. Alot of the same GREAT stuff was included that I learned in a few weekend "professional sports nutrition workshops" at my university.

avisfigueras is offline New Member
    woah! What big beefcakes they have. My model

blake170 is offline New Member
    Great stuff...learned a lot!

drawhead is offline New Member
    Great stuff learned so much watching these vids

MR.RN1989 is offline New Member
    These videos are great and truley break it down for the newbies like myself that have wasted time doing it wrong. Awesome info

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    outstanding videos!!! info is clear and pro ...info is very useful...i haven't watch anything that right for a long time...

Doom44 is offline Member
    Great stuff. Thanks for sharing it !!!

boondock saint is offline New Member
    Awesome videos(1-6 x 2 so far), I went into gaining weight only caring about calories and protein, had bad results and now I know why. This time will go into it with some knowledge under my belt and will get the results I want.

Fuh King is offline New Member
    No wonder ive hit a plateu in weight gain!! Learning this information is more helpful than any prohormone ive ever thought about taking. This is truly golden and the absolute backbone to weight training!!

chi-town is offline New Member
    WOW!! Thx a lot for posting this. The way he explains everything made it easy for me to understand. Im not making the gains i expected and I know that my diet is the weakest part of my program. Thx again

Seno is offline New Member
    wow , excellent videos !
    Love em !

Thanks

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Not sure why so many think there is BS in here.

These are guidelines and very informative. The 1gram of protein is a minimal starting point. You set a baseline of your intake and see how it does for your schedule. If you are losing mass or gaining mass you make small tweaks to the diet to get what you want out of it. You will obviosly be consuming more p,c,f whenb you are bulking and cut down to the minimum on protein when cutting so you can maintain what you have built.

Thanks for the share, found it on the pirate bay for the whole series. h ttp://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/6585647/Milos_Sarcev_-_Secrets_of_the_Pros._Full_DVD_Rip

Remove space in http

kuilontli is offline Junior Member
    Awesome info, thanks

Camie is offline Female Member
    This was absolutely amazing ... Going to listen to it all the time wow so informative

marka is offline Associate Member
    Great videos.

HellbentSOB is offline New Member
    Awesome videos, great resource.

spillybob is offline New Member
    great info. Thanks for the links boss.

devilsdrifter is offline New Member
    Very informative videos, thanks!

Pantelis1001 is offline Junior Member
    Hi Guys,
    I watched sanchev`s seminar with great attention and understood many things that i needed. Allthought i have some question to the forum about timing.

I wake up in 07:00 in the morning but i train 22:00 at night. How should i use my carb intake. I undestand that i have to consume only whole grains etc but as for the simple carbs,
    Should i consume some fruit prior to exercise at 21:00 or is it too late? &
    Should i eat some simple carbs such as fruit after my exercise at 23:00 or it is too late too?
    And finally, i have measured that i have to consume one whole grain bread slice, 1ts oat meal and 50gr of all bran flakes from carbs/Day to lose some fat that i need too. Do they have to be closely to my training or i can split them in three meals form the morning time and after?

If you could answer me this question i would be totally happy!
    Thx Guys
    Pantelis from Greece

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelis1001 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I watched sanchev`s seminar with great attention and understood many things that i needed. Allthought i have some question to the forum about timing.

I wake up in 07:00 in the morning but i train 22:00 at night. How should i use my carb intake. I undestand that i have to consume only whole grains etc but as for the simple carbs,
    Should i consume some fruit prior to exercise at 21:00 or is it too late? &
    Should i eat some simple carbs such as fruit after my exercise at 23:00 or it is too late too?
    And finally, i have measured that i have to consume one whole grain bread slice, 1ts oat meal and 50gr of all bran flakes from carbs/Day to lose some fat that i need too. Do they have to be closely to my training or i can split them in three meals form the morning time and after?

If you could answer me this question i would be totally happy!
    Thx Guys
    Pantelis from Greece
    It doesn't matter, eat everything when it best suits you, if you prefer the energy of simple carbs preworkout, eat them preworkout, if you want to replenish your glycogen stores straight after your workout, eat some post workout.

It's not going to make a significant difference.

nes
    nes is offline New Member
    Well, this will be excellent to get my basics straight when it comes down to nutrition !
    Hope I can find similar stuff for supplements & training methods !

Thank you mate !

THAMIZHAN is offline New Member
    Thank you Milo... Very informative. Learned a lot.

Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    Nutritional science and advice probably hasn’t changed much since the last comment here but I’m wondering if so much protein is really needed. Wondering if other are taking less with success even training hard on gear. He sort of implies protein cannot be stored as fat if taken in excess. That’s not my understanding...could be wrong. Please understand I agree with 90-95% of what he’s saying. And I gained from his advice so I am greatful for all he did. I’m just wondering how much of the excess protein taxes the liver and kidneys or gets converted to fat. Any evolution in the science in the past couple years?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Notpretty View Post
    Nutritional science and advice probably hasn’t changed much since the last comment here but I’m wondering if so much protein is really needed. Wondering if other are taking less with success even training hard on gear. He sort of implies protein cannot be stored as fat if taken in excess. That’s not my understanding...could be wrong. Please understand I agree with 90-95% of what he’s saying. And I gained from his advice so I am greatful for all he did. I’m just wondering how much of the excess protein taxes the liver and kidneys or gets converted to fat. Any evolution in the science in the past couple years?
    whats changed, even though guys should of known this years ago, is that when your running AAS you don't need near as much protein as when your off AAS because when on your much more efficient at utilizing the protein you intake, better nitrogen retention, protein synthesis etc.. what we need more of while on cycle is carbs because we become better at partitioning carbs as muscle and liver glycogen while on , so we are better able to fuel the beast. carbs also help drive amino acids and other nutrients into muscle cells.
    moderate protein, high carb, low fat while on cycle (worked for jay cutler and Ronnie Coleman). high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat while off cycle.

ptmikey is offline New Member
    Going to spend the whole day watching these! thanks m8

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information