Alex Cross is offline New Member

What are the CLEANEST BULKING foods??

Hey fellas,

Im around a buck-fifty workin on bulkin- juice-free right now.... But Im trying to steer clear of fast food and that kinda shit... I know its hard as hell to eat clean and get enough (3000-3300 for me) cals.... Just wanted to get some new/better ideas for dieting.. Thanks!

A/C

Outshined is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, it can be difficult to consume 3300 cals when eating real clean,
    especially if you're not a big eater. Clean bulking basically consists of all the same foods that you would eat when cutting but you would simply increase the amounts that you eat. All carbs should be slow burning/fiberous and low GI carbs except for the slin spike after your workout.
    Green vegatables are always good. You can never eat enough of these.
    And I'm sure you know about good sources of protein.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I don't know if this is the best way but I'm averaging about 4200 cal. a day and I stick with the basics. Chicken breast, rice, baked potatoes, mixed veggies, bread, peanut butter, milk, eggs, steak, cheese, tuna (lots of tuna), oatmeal, fruit (mostly apples, grapes, bananas), lean ground beef, etc. It's tough but once you get in the routine of it all it gets easier.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    I don't know if this is the best way but I'm averaging about 4200 cal. a day and I stick with the basics. Chicken breast, rice, baked potatoes, mixed veggies, bread, peanut butter, milk, eggs, steak, cheese, tuna (lots of tuna), oatmeal, fruit (mostly apples, grapes, bananas), lean ground beef, etc. It's tough but once you get in the routine of it all it gets easier.
    DAMN Tex

4200 Cal's with those foods!! You must eat a SHIT LOAD of them!! See I weight 150 lbs, and have a small stomach, so for me to get 4200 cals I would have to spend the day at Mcdonalds!!!

A/C

I eat about every 1 1/2 to 3 hours consistantly. It's almost like snacking all day non-stop. It's hard the first 2 weeks but your stomach stretches and you get used to it. You actually have to force feed yourself even if your not hungary. My weekly grocery bill is about $160. My wife is a little pissed about it but oh well.

I eat about every 1 1/2 to 3 hours consistantly. It's almost like snacking all day non-stop. It's hard the first 2 weeks but your stomach stretches and you get used to it. You actually have to force feed yourself even if your not hungary. My weekly grocery bill is about $160. My wife is a little pissed about it but oh well.
    Tex,

thanks for the input... the thing i hate is, i am a pretty small guy./ i weight like 150, but i dont look 150, i look skinnier.. and when i force myself to eat so much, my stomach gets so fat lookin/feeling.. and theres nothing worse than a skinny kid with a gut!! im going to cycle up soon with some EQ so i know that will make me hungry, but i just hate getting fat!! i guess thats the price we pay for bulking, but i just hate it..... any ideas??? i might invest in some Amercan Bodybuilding XXL drinks.. theyre like 1150 caloires, and i just drink like half at once to help bring my caloric intake up to around 3000.....Lata

A/C

Something you can try is the basic 6-8 small meals, or at least 4 meal with protein shakes in between. Start simple and every 2 weeks try to increase your cal intake. It is hard but yes it's the price we pay. Your body will adapt. Hell you sound like the type to eat what you want and not gain anything. If that's the case, do what I did to put weight on when I played college ball. Start out a half a gallon of milk a day and increase to almost a gallon and eat at least 4 peanutbutter sandwhiches a day. It worked in college, you just have to add cardio to work off some of the fat you'll put on. You'll definetly feel bloated and once you start putting on the weight you look like all mass and no definition. Good luck to ya!

babi is offline Associate Member
    try to eat lots of pasta rice patatoes and stuff like that just eliminaTE THE OIL.dont be to worried about being fat either you are too skinny now even if you dont eat 100% clean for as long as you exercise you wont get fat

Freakymuscle4u is offline Junior Member
    Something you can try is the basic 6-8 small meals, or at least 4 meal with protein shakes in between. Start simple and every 2 weeks try to increase your cal intake. It is hard but yes it's the price we pay. Your body will adapt. Hell you sound like the type to eat what you want and not gain anything. If that's the case, do what I did to put weight on when I played college ball. Start out a half a gallon of milk a day and increase to almost a gallon and eat at least 4 peanutbutter sandwhiches a day. It worked in college, you just have to add cardio to work off some of the fat you'll put on. You'll definetly feel bloated and once you start putting on the weight you look like all mass and no definition. Good luck to ya!
    While bulking should you try to stay cut or is it ok to have no definition. I seem to have some post workout , but during the day as i eat and drink i feel bloated with no definition at all....

- Freaky

Freakymuscle4u is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Freakymuscle4u

While bulking should you try to stay cut or is it ok to have no definition. I seem to have some post workout , but during the day as i eat and drink i feel bloated with no definition at all....

- Freaky

Thread Information