jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!

blowing off diet steam

I am so frickin tired of chicken and tuna!!!! I am cuttin up right now and eating mainly lean chicken breast, tuna, and clean carbs and am sick of it. ONly 15 lbs more to go to 4%. Please let it go by fast. Not likely as the EC isnt workin like to used to. probably cause im almost 30. I am both sick and tired of chicken and tuna!!

if I eat another bite of chicken ill kill kill killl KILL!

thanks for the attention

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    heh i feel your pain bro!
    i used to think chicken was the best food on earth, these days its just something i have to do, no more enjoyment for me

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I think if I have to swallow one more bite of baked tuna I'll puke.
    Fortuneatly I have a nack for cooking things in the kitchen to off set this delimenia from time to time. Try this...
    Bake your chicken coverd with 1 can of Cambels chicken broth poured over the chicken. It will be juicy even after you re heat it later in the micro wave.

Look in your local grocery store where the meats are keep. There are a varity of fish to choose from that will make an adequte subsitute for chicken. I like fresh water fish myself as they do not have such a fishy ordor or taste.
    Marinate the fish for about 20 minutres in some Dales Steak sauce. After 20 minutes pour out the sauce and bake for about 30 minutes checking every few minutes. This dose have alot of sodium in it but you'll love the outcome of the dish.

Sub Boiled eggs for a baked chicken snack. Again you can soak the Eggs either in some Dales Steak sauce or some soy sauce for added flavor.

Yeah I know sodium sodium sodium and I'm getting off topic with keeping clean but a little varity helps me get through a day sometimes.

Check out the receipe section. There are alot of different receieps to choose from to keep your diet both clean and different.
    Tobey

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    tobey you are still the king!
    thanks for that reply, we can never have enough of your wisdom!

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    all i eat nowadays is grilled chicken and water. some times i start to lose it.

Thread Information