solid-d is offline Member

ques on tunafish?

hey guys wassup.
    i eat mostly dry foods to keep my skin oil free. alot of grilled meats and cereal foods oat meal.. latly i been eating alot of tuna srtait outa the can. i just squeeze all the water out. and add a drop of milk in it. but i find my skin gettn real oily . i am not on any cycles as of 3 months. does tuna make ( face ) skin oily?
    happy liftn.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I have never heard of tuna doing this. It would makes sense if you were eating tuna packed in oil, but water? Hmmmm, I bet you are lookoing in the wrong place as far as your diet goes if it is as dry as you say. Have you been at any particular place where there might be a large quantity of dust, ect, in the air. This can cause the face to produce more oils from time to time.
    Tobey

solid-d is offline Member
    yes i work construction.. im around saw dust constantly.. it crossed my mind that the dust might be the cause but i didnt give it much thought . thanks Tobey

$uperman is offline Member
    i use to work in a warehouse , it was really dusty in there and it could be very hot. the heat and the extra dust made me break out a good bit. nothing like sweat and floating dirt to make the best pimples haha. as far as tuna.... i really dont think thats gonna make you break out.

Thread Information