Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

Free diet help from beast.

I have noticed a worrying and increasing trend lately. I'm getting a lot of young guys asking me how to get big. They do not want to hear about diet, they want to know which gear to take. These are people who have no idea what there eating calorie wise on a daily basis. They are consuming alcohol and junk food. Steroids will do NOTHING for you when you are eating like this. There is no point chemically increasing protein synthesis when there is no protein consumed in the diet. One guy last week told me he gets plenty of protein as he always has lots of chicken on his pizzas.
    Anyhow this really bothers me and I would like to offer free diet advice to any young people here (under 21) who are considering using AS. I can guarantee that if you follow the advice you will gain more muscle than you would doing gear with junk food and beer. So either ask for help in this thread or PM me. Sometimes it can take a couple of days to get back as i work a lot but i will always reply.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Great thread PB ....

Lets's keep this bumped ...

Bump ....

Merc.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    I have noticed a worrying and increasing trend lately. I'm getting a lot of young guys asking me how to get big. They do not want to hear about diet, they want to know which gear to take. These are people who have no idea what there eating calorie wise on a daily basis. They are consuming alcohol and junk food. Steroids will do NOTHING for you when you are eating like this. There is no point chemically increasing protein synthesis when there is no protein consumed in the diet. One guy last week told me he gets plenty of protein as he always has lots of chicken on his pizzas.
    Anyhow this really bothers me and I would like to offer free diet advice to any young people here (under 21) who are considering using AS. I can guarantee that if you follow the advice you will gain more muscle than you would doing gear with junk food and beer. So either ask for help in this thread or PM me. Sometimes it can take a couple of days to get back as i work a lot but i will always reply.
    Preach it brother..... Most people dont get the simple logic that your body works a certain way to build muscle all AAS does is make it more efficient at doing its job kick you into overdrive but just like a Topfuel Dragster tryin to run on 87 Octane you wont get too far on pizza and beer...

Hey bro tell me what you think... see if think I should change anything... also I saw you mentioned something about cooking with coconut oil in another thread I currently use pam....

Currently diet is looking like this

Meal 1:
    Eggs 6 Whites 1 Yoke
    3 servings oatmeal
    25g protein from Whey

Meal 2:
    Brown rice 50grams Carbs Brown rice/bean combo
    8oz Chicken breast

Meal3:
    50g Carbs from Yams
    8oz Orange roughy

Meal4:
    50grams Carbs Brown rice/bean combo
    8oz Chicken breast

PWO:
    1 Banana
    50g protein from Whey

Meal 5 30Minutes after Pwo meal
    50g Carbs Brown rice/Bean combo
    1 can of tuna

Meal 6
    8oz chicken breast
    Hot cherry peppers
    1 serving of cheese
    Lettice

Bed time snack
    1 serving of Natural peanut butter

Side note:
    Fresh veggies snacked on during the day
    Also I interchange the Yams and Rice/Bean combo Daily
    I just dropped the red meat...

Macro's
    350g Protein
    325g Carbs
    80g Fat

And my carb cycling schedule
    I'm off Tuesdays and Saturdays

Day Protein Carbs Fat Calories

Sunday 350 425 80 3800
    Monday 350 325 80 3400
    Tuesday 300 275 80 3000
    Wednesday 350 425 80 3800
    Thursday 350 325 80 3400
    Friday 350 325 80 3400
    Sat 300 275 80 3000

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Hey bro tell me what you think... see if think I should change anything... also I saw you mentioned something about cooking with coconut oil in another thread I currently use pam....

Meal 1:
    Eggs 6 Whites 1 Yoke
    3 servings oatmeal
    25g protein from Whey

Meal 2:
    8oz Chicken breast

Meal3:
    50g Carbs from Yams
    8oz Orange roughy

Meal4:
    8oz Chicken breast

PWO:
    1 Banana
    50g protein from Whey

1 can of tuna

Meal 6
    8oz chicken breast
    Hot cherry peppers
    1 serving of cheese
    Lettice

Bed time snack

Side note:

Macro's
    350g Protein
    325g Carbs
    80g Fat

Sunday 350 425 80 3800
    Monday 350 325 80 3400
    Tuesday 300 275 80 3000
    Thursday 350 325 80 3400
    Friday 350 325 80 3400
    Sat 300 275 80 3000
    This is a superb example of a well planned diet that will put muscle on you. Very similar to my current diet mate. The reason I cook with coconut oil is that it is very heat stable and contains medium chain triglyceride which i believe stimulate the thyroid which in turn would increase your metabolic rate. Also it tastes nice!

heavyquestions is offline Junior Member
    BUMP. Sticky time, perfectbeast is the man.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    This is a superb example of a well planned diet that will put muscle on you. Very similar to my current diet mate. The reason I cook with coconut oil is that it is very heat stable and contains medium chain triglyceride which i believe stimulate the thyroid which in turn would increase your metabolic rate. Also it tastes nice!
    How much coconut oil do you consume daily. I just never got into it because its practically all saturated fat.

only about 15g daily mate. i just use it (1 desert spoon) to cook the days chicken portions with. I use it as my main sat fat source and try to keep other sats as low as possible in other meals.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    hats off to you beast, ive noticed this trend you're talking about and its certainly a lot of effort for you to help these people out.

i hope some of these new members understand how generous you are in helping them

gab24m3 is offline New Member
    Sticky! Sticky! Sticky!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    to the top! excellent info PB!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Very generous of you Beast, I hope the younger members realize what a great opportunity this is.

Cool I'll have to check out the coconut oil.... sounds promising...

^^^^^

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Beast is the king of info!.....

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    finally...

there is always someone who doesn't care what we say about diet, they want to use. i'm glad you are putting your name and your expertise to good use here by taking the time you have to help them.

bumpskie.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    any idea how much of the oil is needed to actually stimulate the thyroid?

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    Hats off to you PB.

soulstealer that is a good diet.

I also want to thank C Bino, novastepp, and forgive me if I don't mention all the others, for taking the time to help.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    any idea how much of the oil is needed to actually stimulate the thyroid?
    Goose would be the man to ask here as it was him that clued me up to this interesting fact!

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    great tread beast

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    bump to the top.

thanks for the help with my diet beast.

Keep in mind that its not necessarily MCT's that stimulate thyroid but saturated fats in general. Thats why its important to have some in your diet.

HOWEVER, keep in mind that MCT's DO NOT require energy to be digested. So although it may help with thyroid it also requires no carlories from your body for digestion. So there is a trade off. When you take food in your body uses up calories to break it down and digest it, thats why fibrous veggies are so great but MCT's will not take any calories out of you just add them.

BTW sorry to hijack PB lol.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Keep in mind that its not necessarily MCT's that stimulate thyroid but saturated fats in general. Thats why its important to have some in your diet.

HOWEVER, keep in mind that MCT's DO NOT require energy to be digested. So although it may help with thyroid it also requires no carlories from your body for digestion. So there is a trade off. When you take food in your body uses up calories to break it down and digest it, thats why fibrous veggies are so great but MCT's will not take any calories out of you just add them.
    good info C Bino

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im sure u stated it in your log but im way to lazy to surf through all those assloads of pages to ask this...
    how does your diet differ from resistance training days as compared to non-training days

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PB, everyone, I'd like to throw my 2 cents in here to thank you and everyone... Man it takes a lot of effort to work thru diets... people make a living and charge good money to offer this kind of advice and you are passing it out for free while working and everything else... hats off to you....

I hope some young ones around here realize how big of a deal this is...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I think I just gained a pound or two just reading Soulstealers diet. Damn good diet.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

Bino - thats cool bro, anone posting interesting and relevant info is more than welcome. Interesting stuff!

Tai. The only difference in my WO/non WO days is that i would have a scoop of isolate while training and of course a PWO shake. When not training i dont consume these so all carbs on non training days are low GI. I did experiment with eating even more carbs on training days but found fat began to accumulate. My body just does not deal with carbs well. If i ate the same ammount of carbs as most of my bodybuilding mates i would be back to 30% BF in no time!

other guys - thx for your encouragement and support. I feel its really important for us all to help the younger members as it is ultimately them who are giving steroids such bad press. The government loves all the scare stories about kids juicing. It would be nice if they could run a story aboutl kids eating well and being successful in there chosen sport!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I think I just gained a pound or two just reading Soulstealers diet. Damn good diet.
    thanks... but I'm cutting

PFM
    PFM is offline New Member
    Every time I'm wondering something, Beast has the answer. Thanks for taking the time to help us out! You really helped me with your Clen log(but still have a few questions-dont know how to pm) as far as diet, im 6'0 and used to way 270lbs(fat) and now way ~210lbs. I lift hard 5 days a week and everone at the gym says I have a clean diet, but not eating enuff, is there any way to guess how many calories I need a day. I know I want but it scares the hell out of me everytime I eat thinking I will get back to being a fat ass. I want to continue to cut down to about 195 or less BF%, without losing all my muscle as I did Before. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by PFM; 03-04-2008 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Every time I'm wondering something, Beast has the answer. Thanks for taking the time to help us out! You really helped me with your Clen log(but still have a few questions-dont know how to pm) as far as diet, im 6'0 and used to way 270lbs(fat) and now way ~210lbs. I lift hard 5 days a week and everone at the gym says I have a clean diet, but not eating enuff, is there any way to guess how many calories I need a day. I know I want but it scares the hell out of me everytime I eat thinking I will get back to being a fat ass. I want to continue to cut down to about 195 or less BF%, without losing all my muscle as I did Before. Thanks for any help.
    hey there. well we can estimate it but need some more details. Age? Waist? BF% at present would be great but not everyone knows this.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post

Meal 1:
    Eggs 6 Whites 1 Yoke
    3 servings oatmeal
    25g protein from Whey

Meal 2:
    8oz Chicken breast

Meal3:
    50g Carbs from Yams
    8oz Orange roughy

Meal4:
    8oz Chicken breast

PWO:
    1 Banana
    50g protein from Whey

1 can of tuna

Meal 6
    8oz chicken breast
    Hot cherry peppers
    1 serving of cheese
    Lettice

Bed time snack

Side note:

Macro's
    350g Protein
    325g Carbs
    80g Fat

Sunday 350 425 80 3800
    Monday 350 325 80 3400
    Tuesday 300 275 80 3000
    Thursday 350 325 80 3400
    Friday 350 325 80 3400
    Sat 300 275 80 3000
    Hey bro the diet looks good but one suggestion I have is for your bedtime snack consume the one tbl spoon of natty peanut butter with some casein protein. My favorite source for this casein protein is a cup of cottage cheese. The casein has a delayed release that will help the body stay anti-catabolic during the fasting stages of sleep.

PFM
    PFM is offline New Member
    Hey Beast, thanks for the reply. Im 21, waist ~34, BF%-??, 98% of the fat on me is around my chest and stomach. My training partner said I would look good as hell around 190-195, assuming I keep all my muscle. I can gain muscle- and I can lose weight, but for some reason I cant' do both at the same time??
    Thanks again

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    wow beast is my new best friend. ill wait a bit before i ask advice from him im sure he is busy now.

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    Beast maybe you can help me out here?

Eating on OFF days

Much appreciated bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Hey Beast, thanks for the reply. Im 21, waist ~34, BF%-??, 98% of the fat on me is around my chest and stomach. My training partner said I would look good as hell around 190-195, assuming I keep all my muscle. I can gain muscle- and I can lose weight, but for some reason I cant' do both at the same time??
    Thanks again
    ok first we go here http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ to get your BMR basic metabolic rate. 1812.9
    then we use the Harris Benedict equation to calculate maintenance cals for an athlete. http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-ca...dict-equation/

1812.9 x 1.725 = 3127 that is your approximate cals needed just to maintain daily. Increase this by 200 a day and see how you get on. In 2 weeks if no muscle is gained then add another 200 cals, repeat, you get the idea!

aer_vlad is offline Junior Member
    **edit**
    Last edited by aer_vlad; 08-21-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aer_vlad View Post
    Oh sweet, this thread is awesome...so here I am!

Well, my first question is consuming eggs. I usually eat about 5-6 eggs each morning. I eat 2 hard boiled eggs and 3-4 scrambled eggs. Problem is, the eggs are "low cholestrol" Egg Beaters. Are these any good? They removed most of the yolk, correct?

My other question is how many egg yolks should I eat? I've been told one yolk contains 3x the cholestrol of our daily recommended value and blah blah blah. Back home, my mom always made me eat 3 eggs each morning, yolks and all. In high school I ended up eating 5 eggs each morning - yolks and all. I definatly don't have high cholestrol. Just wondered what your opinons about eggs, egg yolks, and the "Egg Beaters."

Hey man, this is awesome. Thanks so much for your time and invaluble help. You've got a big heart. Props bro.

Ohh, one more question. Is eating raw eggs specificily bad? I've also heard that cooking them destroys good bacteria and visa versa. If you could please shed some light on this thought.
    Ok. Well there is a lot of debate as to wether eating high cholestrol foods actually leads to high cholestrol. From what i have read there are many more factors involved than just what you eat. Many suffer high cholestrol and eat very low cholestrol diets and vice versa. Eating a few eggs a day certainly isnt going to push you over the limit. Considering most people eat junk and mcdonalds all day then i think you are going to be ok. Egg beaters are fine.
    Drinking raw eggs is ok if they have been pastuerised. This will have killed any harmful bacteria. Cooking the eggs actually improves bio availability so i would stick with cooked (plus they fill you up more) and are great for bulking out oats ect when cutting. Dont consume untreated eggs raw as you may get food poisoning and you will lose lbs of muscle down the toilet.
    So eat lots of eggs. As long as they fit into your daily macros then its all good.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information