xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

Can this diet get me to 165 from 190 in 3 months?

I have been researching the keto diet for months now ......i seem to see my old diets did not have nearly enough fat can some experts please help me on this one......i am 5 foot 7 i weigh around 185 190 i wanna get down to 165 or even less in 3 months.....will this diet make me ? if not can someone add or take away something that will

5:35-workout and cardio(5 times a week)
    6:45 1 scoop vp2 protein 1 scoop isopure 2nyc stack pills
    730-2 eggs 1 tablespoon flax oil 2 cla pills( would another egg effect weight loss at all?)
    12:45-2 nyc stack pills
    1:00-5 or 6 ounces chicken 2 cla pills
    3:00- 1 scoop isopure 1 tablespoon flax oil
    5:30-2 nyc stack pills
    6:15- 5 ounces london broil 3 cla
    9-1 scoop isopure
    will this diet get me ripped in 3 months should i take off anything ?

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    pleasee someone helppp

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro I have to tell you I am NOT a fan of keto diets of any sort at all. I find that it is too easy to gain the weight back when you come off of one. And they are not, atleast not IMO a diet you can base your lifestyle on day in and out. Sure it may get you where you want to be faster but from my experience it is not permanent. I prefer a balanced diet and cardio to drop the fat. It does take a little longer which is not something it seems you want to wait for but the results will stick with you. Let me know if you would like me to workout a diet for you bro and would be happy to. But I can't advise something I don't believe in.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Kizeer is right on this one bro.
    I personally think keto diets are just a quick fix that rarely last. Pm a mod and let one of us set you up on a healthy diet that includes a balance diet in which you will lose the excess fat permanlty. Along with a good workout routine you will be surprised at the results you will get in a few short months that will stay, instead of a few short weeks with a keto diet that will not.
    Tobey

WSURAIDER is offline New Member
    I am also not a big fan of keto. Not doubting that they work in some people, but I could not get over the intensity that I lost in the gym due to low energy levels. Gotta have my oats and rice.

Josoc10 is offline New Member
    A lifestyle change is what will get u there, meaning more cardio and cleaner foods.......like the Bro's said keto is sorta like a quick fix.

alevok Guest
    I dont know anything about keto dieting but I can see that there is no carb in it. Dieting without carbs is not my way. I have been eating 350gr oatmeal every single day and my bf is 8-9%. I can not lift without carb intake. A balanced diet like 40% protein 40% carb 20% fat would be a better choice.

$uperman is offline Member
    good point alevok..... there are so man diets that claim to get you ripped , i personally think that just by eating clean foods, staying away from fast food, and balancing out your meal plan will help with fat loss plenty. instead of 3 nice size meals i usally plan out about 5 or 6 mid size meals a day. plenty of cardio and you should see results in 3 months no doubt. not saying you'll loose 25 lbs but you will lose.

alevok Guest
    I agree with $uperman

durbin22 is offline Member
    If your bulking why are you taking fat burners?

JP1
    JP1 is offline Junior Member
    I think we need more than this to determine whether you will get ripped...I mean I workout 2 times a week, I do 8 major muscle groups in each day of lifting, 3 set of 13-15 or failure, no rest in between sets(maybe 15 sec.) It takes approx. 45-50 minutes, I then do cardio 3-4 times a week for about 35 minutes ea. along with abbs, I eat minimal Fat and carbs and high protien 200+ grams a day, I also take ripped fuel extreme, Z-Mass, cytovol. I eat every 4 hours..

Thread Information