Thread: 272@20%bf Help!

swole1 is offline New Member

272@20%bf Help!

I'm 22, 5'10. 272lbs @22%bf. My neck is 20", waist 40", arms and calves just over 20". I was going to try 300g of protein, 50g of carbs, 100g of fat mon-fri and then carb up on sat-sun. I'm also using 500mg of DNP at night. I've gotten down to a ripped 215, but my skin was loose. Is there a way to prevent that? I use pre-exhaustion training 4 days per week and I do cardio for 45mins first thing mon-fri. Any help would be much appreciated.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    After carb up you should feel tight again. Loose skin is common on low/no carbs.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry not sure what low carbs has to do with loose skin? depending on the amount of fat u lost, then your skin will possibly shrink back for me it didnt, operation was the only way, not all people are so bad i lost alot more weight

peace

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    How long did you take to drop down to 215? It will take some time for skin to tighten up for sure, also if you have any amount of streach marks they will prevent skin from tighten up the way you will probably like.

swole1 is offline New Member
    When I lost the weight the first time it took about 3 months. With my shirt on I looked great, but I think with my top off I looked better fat. I could loose the weight in about 3 months, but how long will it take for my skin to get back to normal? How does lee priest get so fat yet come in so tight?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Lee P does it with Gentics. And franky i think his fat pics are bit bogus. GH helps a tiny bit, Prep-H helps but only temporary. How long, depends on person, like Jason said may never tighten up on it's own.

Thread Information